[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Void's Staff Application

Damon Gold

RP Name: 501st ARFO SFC Void

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:435952885

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an Admin because I do have Staff experience on other servers. I can stay calm when put through a difficult situation, I'm an all-around fun guy; with a great vibe. But when the time is right I get my game face on and provide a professional and or mature state of mind, I also want to be able to help keep the server strong by dealing with rule breakers and minges. I want to be able to help keep the community friendly, safe and respected. I’ve had experiences related to the main duties of this job, and I would like to have an opportunity to show my skill sets here. another reason I think I should be accepted is because I think I have a great personality. I want to get more involved with the community and more involved with other players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I just a Hispanic(Puerto Rican) guy living in Bronx, New York but I unfortunately can't speak Spanish. I do a bit of community service here and there, and I do practice Taekwondo (Korean Martial arts) But I haven't gone to my classes in a while, I'm a pretty outgoing and kind person but I am a bit shy when it comes to meeting people so I'm usually quite around people I don't know, and I am a pretty big dog person.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do have experience as a staff member I have been a Moderator on Gaminglight Imperial Rp.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1255:13:03

Banned

+1 good application

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 pretty great application and ik you and your cool

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 you seem alright

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British