[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Midnight's Staff Application

Perssongi

RP Name: Midnight | Perssongi | Parjai Squad-2 CSM "Weaver"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39982540

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be more involved in the community. I really enjoy helping people and I think as an admin that can give me a lot more tools to help people with any problems they have. I know that there have been moments where I've been a little mingy and I'm trying my best to improve. I know when I need to be serious. I also really enjoy helping out with events and would love to be a GH, and maybe a GM in the future. I have a lot of ideas for events and I would love to see them come to life. I want to be a positive influence on this community, I genuinely enjoy solving problems. On top of all that I don't mind spending a couple hours helping someone understand the server. I don't mind someone randomly dragging me to a call because they need help with something. I honestly enjoy spending time on Synergy, it's really fun. I also have a lot of respect for everyone on the staff team, they do a lot for the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have multiple nicknames, my most common ones are Midnight, Izzy, and now Pepperoni lmao. I'm an artist, I have basic Blender(cool 3d app) knowledge, and I spend a lot of time gaming. I love writing out stories, creating characters, and bringing them to life.  I enjoy making friends and I try to be there for them when they need me to. I try to be a positive influence on those around me. I'm also willing to listen to someone vent for 24 hours straight 7 days a week. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Does being a curator on an Amino with 20k people count? I've had to deal with quite a bit of problems on that Amino ranging from something simple like a spammer to two people making posts about each other because they think their problems needed to be made public. I also have some basic Gmod command knowledge.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 350

Banned

+1, roni is super dedicated to the server, she is on like 70% of the time. I think she would do really well in staff. Also your cringe roni.

• Optimistic 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

+1 pretty active i dont see any issues good app

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1. You're alright i guess.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management
Management
2 hours ago, Bosk said:

Listen your brain dead 90% of the time and I’m pretty sure all 212th can agree but I’m ammedetly going to + 1 your a very fun person to be around and always make us laugh good luck  

spacer.png

+1

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Every interaction i've had with you has been negative, you have either been screaming abt some bullshit. Or are screaming for no reason I think as a staff you should have a calm cool and collative attitude. Maybe if you worked on that you would be a good candidate but until then -1

spacer.png

• Informative 2
20 minutes ago, Dumpy said:

Every interaction i've had with you has been negative, you have either been screaming abt some bullshit. Or are screaming for no reason I think as a staff you should have a calm cool and collative attitude. Maybe if you worked on that you would be a good candidate but until then -1

spacer.png

Thank you for letting me, I've been working on keeping calm lately and will continue to do so. I'm sorry we haven't had any positive interactions, I hope I can change that.

• Optimistic 1
3 minutes ago, Perssongi said:

Thank you for letting me, I've been working on keeping calm lately and will continue to do so. I'm sorry we haven't had any positive interactions, I hope I can change that.

Thank you for apologizing, I will get back to you in 5-7 business days but im sorry my mind will not be changed.

spacer.png

• Dumb 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British