bingefest

Dono

What netflix shows are so good that you ended up watching the whole thing in a day or a week? I started watching daredevil and by god am I so fucked. I literally have been skipping classes to watch this show. Theres a speech in season 2 that is probably one of the most emotional speeches I've heard from any marvel movie or show, pretty epic.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

I remember when the witcher season 1 came out I plowed through it in 2 days since I was staying off sick and had literally nothing else to do at the time, but the only thing other than that that I've binged purely out of how consistantly good it is all the way through was probably breaking bad and it's always sunny in philadelphia

• Winner 1

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

17 minutes ago, Dono said:

What netflix shows are so good that you ended up watching the whole thing in a day or a week? I started watching daredevil and by god am I so fucked. I literally have been skipping classes to watch this show. Theres a speech in season 2 that is probably one of the most emotional speeches I've heard from any marvel movie or show, pretty epic.

Castlevania. Actually a 10/10 show. Vampire Slaying show that has sex profanity and a ton of sarcastic humor. 4 seasons i believe. Really good

• Agree 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

49 minutes ago, Dono said:

Dude ik what you mean, I spend my first period on my phone watching Daredevil, I just finished Season 1 and 2 Last week and I just finished Punisher Season 1 yesterday, Now watching Season 3 of Daredevil and I plan to watch Iron Fist, The Defenders, and Luke Cage

I've heard mixed things about Iron Fist but apparently Defenders and Luke Cage are good.

Edited by Bleach

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

18 hours ago, Bleach said:

Dude ik what you mean, I spend my first period on my phone watching Daredevil, I just finished Season 1 and 2 Last week and I just finished Punisher Season 1 yesterday, Now watching Season 3 of Daredevil and I plan to watch Iron Fist, The Defenders, and Luke Cage

I've heard mixed things about Iron Fist but apparently Defenders and Luke Cage are good.

yeah iron fist (idk why i said luke cage) is good for like 2 episodes and then it sucks balls for 20 episodes straight..... I've been watching daredevil and I definetely will go watch Punisher after watching episode 4 of season 2.... god damn that speech he gives in the cemetery is amazing

Edited by Dono
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Breaking bad, Always Sunny, Witcher, Umbrella Academy, Peaky Blinders, Bojak Horseman

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Witcher.

1 hour ago, Bleach said:

Defenders left me wanting for a lot but it's still marvel so it was pretty sick

• Agree 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

18 hours ago, Dono said:

It's not on Netflix but I think you should watch Overflow