[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Saint's Staff Application

Saint

RP Name: 501st MED CPL Saint 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158688065  l  76561198277641858

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator for multiple reasons; however, there isn't an exact goal in mind. In all honestly I would only like to keep this server alive with fun events, competitions, and help boost moral when it come to playing Synergy RP. Assisting members of the community is obviously a must when being a staff member and there's no way to put it. Helping people fix issues and problem solve as a team is a strength and is really a hobby. I also feel like as staff member I could really branch out and meet new members in the community and really get myself familiarized with the community as a whole. Not only is my plan to be just an administrator, but rather be an icon to server and help inspire those who have a hard time putting themselves out there.  To finalized my statement, this is the pathway I would like to take in order to help bring community moral, assist members, and to bring the server new ideas for the future. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Playing garry's mod is a hobby for me especially since I'm a college student it really help kill time. I'm have a hard work ethic especially when I see growth. So taking on new tasks isn't a problem at all especially when I have a lot of experience with different departments. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I have a lot of staff experience. 
ICEFUSE
CWRP 
Elite Administrator (2015)
Administrator (2016)

MRP
Senior Mod (2019)
Administrator (2020)

SYNERGY 
Senior Administrator (2017)

Management
Trainer Lead
Gamemaster Officer
TeamSpeak Moderator

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 707:03:58 

• Informative 1
Forum Admin

+1 I got my eye on you

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

+1 I got my eye on you.....

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 2

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 i got my eye on you…

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...