Draa kit

Name: Dono

RP Rank:  LTC

Suggestion: give Draa the HVO kit and remove one 41st EC hvo slot. (this ensures we have the same amount of HVO's as everyone else).
Draa carries a rocket launcher in lore. As it stands GC has only 3 lore characters (hoping to get one more added in the future) and only draa has their own model. Wolfpack and Havoc squad are entire subunits filled with lore characters and each have their specific kit. Draa is only seen using heavy ordinance weapons.
https://gyazo.com/b90df15ef21b9f6fc7786850909bf050

Implementation: Give him the HVO standard kit

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Draa

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Draa

Slots:  1

Description: keep same 

Model: keep same (models/synergy_roleplay/41s/draa/draa.mdl)
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: Idk everything the HVO gets, just their standard kit
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Edited by Dono

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Thire has a rocket launcher in Episode 1 of the Clone Wars series, should we give him a rocket launcher? Rex has and uses a jetpack in Battle of Christophsis, should we give him a jetpack? (Just examples from suggestions beforehand) I see where you're coming from but I think the reasoning behind what you're trying to get added is minimal and isn't needed. If we accepted every suggestion people made for lore weapons and loadouts then every job would be pretty insane. You also did this for Faie's job but voided it right after. 

• Dumb 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

2 minutes ago, Guac said:

Yeeeeaaaa -1.

I can't really see this being implemented and maintaining fair standards for the rest of the server.

how so? I don't see how this isn't fair since it maintains the same amount of HVO's as every other battalion? Giving a lore character the kit he has is perfectly fine. Look at crosshair

9 minutes ago, Naffen said:

Thire has a rocket launcher in Episode 1 of the Clone Wars series, should we give him a rocket launcher? Rex has and uses a jetpack in Battle of Christophsis, should we give him a jetpack? (Just examples from suggestions beforehand) I see where you're coming from but I think the reasoning behind what you're trying to get added is minimal and isn't needed. If we accepted every suggestion people made for lore weapons and loadouts then every job would be pretty insane. You also did this for Faie's job but voided it right after. 

Naffen, Draa only makes one appearance in the show and is ONLY seen using a rocket launcher. As it stands now there is nothing to stand for GC lore characters. Draa is the only lore character in GC with a unique model.....

• Disagree 1
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Naffen said:

Thire has a rocket launcher in Episode 1 of the Clone Wars series, should we give him a rocket launcher? Rex has and uses a jetpack in Battle of Christophsis, should we give him a jetpack? (Just examples from suggestions beforehand) I see where you're coming from but I think the reasoning behind what you're trying to get added is minimal and isn't needed. If we accepted every suggestion I people made for lore weapons and loadouts then every job would be pretty insane. You also did this for Faie's job but voided it right after. 

I voided that suggestion because of my commanders switching their mind after I posted it. Thats the only reason why I voided that one.

spacer.png

Forum Admin
7 hours ago, Dono said:

how so? I don't see how this isn't fair since it maintains the same amount of HVO's as every other battalion? Giving a lore character the kit he has is perfectly fine. Look at crosshair

Naffen, Draa only makes one appearance in the show and is ONLY seen using a rocket launcher. As it stands now there is nothing to stand for GC lore characters. Draa is the only lore character in GC with a unique model.....

Reluctant +1, I don't like the idea of messing with standard slots of jobs that all battalions are allotted, but I understand why you want it.

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I am going to reluctantly +1 this for this reason only
Draa utilized a RPS-6 rocket launcher, as well as a DC-15A blaster carbine and DC-15A blaster rifle. Draa was equipped with standard phase I clone trooper armor that was personalized in the green markings of the 41st Elite Corps. and an stylized asteroid on his helmet. He also made use of a backpack.[2]

It does state that he utilized HVO equipment, same as under Kix's equipment page it states he uses medical equipment, and he has medical equipment in game, and as long as there is a source stating a certain clone utilized certain equipment then I would say fair game.

Just make sure it is implemented correctly and the HVO slots remain fair throughout each battalion. If you do what you stated what would happen, I.E removing one HVO slot and replacing it with this lore character kit, I can see it as a fair implementation

Edited by Axar
  • Winner 5

RIP Family of Euphoria

52 minutes ago, Guac said:

Wouldn’t this add an extra HVO slot to 41st? Being that Draa would then have its kit. Put up a suggestion for the RPS and then maybe. The crosshair comparison was shaky at best. The reason he has a firepuncher is because it was unique to only his character and an integral point to him as a character. You also didn’t answer Naffens question, where does this stop? Do we just give every thing that every person used in the show to them ingame? Just doesn’t make much sense. 

Read the whole suggestion 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

+1 he has it in lore so it makes sense he have it in game. This doesn’t feel like an instance of giving someone something just for the sake of giving it to them. The reasoning follows lore, doesn’t give him something outside of the generic regiment loads right make him some weird regimental hybrid (such as giving someone a shield would) and they even suggest a reduction in HVO for balance (which isn’t really need HVO is not a super strong regiment imma be real). I think this is a fair suggestion with good reasoning. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

10 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Back during my Rex term I asked if lore characters could receive the HVO kit and I was told no so unless founders changed their mind I don’t see this going through. 

damn ok this suggestion gonna be denied : /
Gonna need a miracle for this one

• Optimistic 1

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• 10 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)