Sina's farewell

Work has made it nearly impossible for me to get on other then Shudders... during EU times and over the past month or so I've realised that I need to focus on myself and what my future holds so this is most likely the last time I'll be stepping away. I've made many friends here and It's honestly hard writing this both for here & to the 104th but It's what I feel I need to do for me to go forward I'll never forget the memories I made here and I hope you all the best, so with that see y'all on the flip side :)

• Friendly 3

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

God damnit Sina. You’ll make me cry. I’ll miss you. I had a lot of fun in the year or so we talked. Good luck with life

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

9 hours ago, Jovanovic said:

I didn't know you too well but the times I spent with you were never negative. I've only heard great things, and you're a pleasure to spend time around my man. I wish you the best in life. 

IF YOU EVER LEAVE.... Ima be big sad. Who's going to answer my questions then 

Sina, I'ma be honest. I don't think we ever came in contact. (Or at least i don't remember who you were.) However, on behalf of the server. You will be missed and your always welcome back with open arms. We all care about a community member that's leaving us. Feel free to pop in team speak and talk to us everyone

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark