Marvel’s Rexignation

Marvel

• Management

Battalion: 501st Legion

RP Name: Commander Rex

Date: 11/15/2021

Reason: I only have a few days left in my term and really there isn’t much to do but just sit there. I’ve done pretty much everything I set out to do and I’ve had my fun with the character. I feel it’s best to just step aside and let the battalion begin their journey without me holding the reigns. TLDR; Halo Infinite multiplayer just released. 

Goodbyes: I’ll still be around just not as much and not as Rex! It was a blast for those that interacted with me during these last three months. Also huge thanks to everyone in the 501st during my term. Y’all a bunch of goobers but you all made my term personally amazing. Activity was great my entire term which is crazy considering the average age of my troopers and what time of year it is. Do your homework or something. Jokes aside I think my term was pretty successful and it’s all thanks to my boys in blue. We got a lot of positive change done and these guys are extremely hard workers and a joy to be around when they’re not all screaming. Huge shoutout to you all. Keep the battalion going strong.

@Atlex @Drage @501Abraham 

spacer.png

Smell y’all later gamers

• Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

o7 best rex ever 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

o7 Goodbye Rex...

spacer.png

Edited by Axerz
  • Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

o7 Marvel. One hell of a guy and an even better BCMD. I hope your HC is able to live up to your term. But if you put them in their positions, I trust them to get it done. Thanks for everything you’ve done as Rex for the 501st. I’m sure they’ll miss you 

• Winner 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

16 hours ago, Marvel said:

Reason: I only have a few days left in my term and really there isn’t much to do but just sit there. I’ve done pretty much everything I set out to do and I’ve had my fun with the character. I feel it’s best to just step aside and let the battalion begin their journey without me holding the reigns. TLDR; Halo Infinite multiplayer just released. 

Goodbyes: I’ll still be around just not as much and not as Rex! It was a blast for those that interacted with me during these last three months. Also huge thanks to everyone in the 501st during my term. Y’all a bunch of goobers but you all made my term personally amazing. Activity was great my entire term which is crazy considering the average age of my troopers and what time of year it is. Do your homework or something. Jokes aside I think my term was pretty successful and it’s all thanks to my boys in blue. We got a lot of positive change done and these guys are extremely hard workers and a joy to be around when they’re not all screaming. Huge shoutout to you all. Keep the battalion going strong.

spacer.png

Smell y’all later gamers

I respect u actually put the reason why u were leaving halo 

• Agree 1

On 11/15/2021 at 3:31 PM, Marvel said:

spacer.png

Smell y’all later gamers

o7 it was an honor having you as my first rex on the server I truly enjoyed when you were in the teamspeak hope you can come back soon

Long Live the 501st 

Edited by Florida_Man
  • Friendly 1

Previous: Torrent Company Kano and CT PVT Bogey