A Rocky Start

Stroodle

Name: Stroodle

Who helped (If applicable): Turtle, Albaber, Poker, Zero

Event/Encounter Name: A Rocky Start

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Attack Battalions push through a tight and complex series of ravines and separatist facilities.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

Banned

7/10 it was laggy but got better it was good tho overall

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

8/10 i didnt hate it but it was long good job though

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

For an event that was so long i'm suprised I have so little to say.

First and i think best, use of map space. I am beyond impressed and how you laid this event out, its amazing, like what the fuck. You seriously killed it here.

Droid health was great.

Roleplay was non exsistant.

Like thats it, i have nothing else to say, for a 3 hour event. Just kind shooting, but it was fun shooting. However, I won't lie without the players I had around me interact with me I don't think I could have done this whole event, shoutout to @Mavelle@Phaser@Sixtafor the steller 3 hour back and forth.

Edited by Conrad
  • Friendly 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

6/10

I would have really enjoyed if we had any opportunity to really roleplay or do something... different. It was the same exact thing for 2 hours- something to break up the monotony would have been amazing, like a roleplay section at the beginning or whatnot.

Cheers on the build- that shit must have taken a million years.

• Agree 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Just now, Mavelle said:

6/10

I would have really enjoyed if we had any opportunity to really roleplay or do something... different. It was the same exact thing for 2 hours- something to break up the monotony would have been amazing, like a roleplay section at the beginning or whatnot.

Cheers on the build- that shit must have taken a million years.

I should also add! The regimental deployments are a fucking HARD thing to do well; you did a really good job given the shear amount of people you had and the circumstances you were in.. Thank you so much for stepping up this week and volunteering!

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

5/10

Awesome maps and structures, but the lag was pretty severe and didn't get much better throughout the event. I also had a VERY large issue with hitboxes sticking out of the walls and preventing me from landing shots (Since I am ARF). Droid health seemed to be on the higher side, specially given how many there were, but was fine. I wished it did have some more RP elements, but the pacing didn't really lend itself to anything like that for the most part. Also, the fact that the underwater temple/structure was not where we were supposed to go was a bit disorienting.

7/10

I definitely had fun with this as a shoot'em up.  However I feel like at least a bit of roleplaying with event jobs would've been a good thing to add it.  

I have zero issues about any sort of Lag, Time, or props/dupes.  I think a lot of that was great.  Maybe 2 hours of doing the same thing might be redundant, but I don't care this was fun and each new section felt like a fun variation of everything going on.  

I guess you maybe should've blocked off the big water hole and we probably would've finished the mission 20 minutes earlier.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

While nothing short of tedious and laggy, I will admit the character interactions were what made this thrive to me. It's always a joy to interact IC with others in the midst of chaos.

7/10

8/10 I really liked it, it was very laggy but very fun. I love shoot 'em up events, I'm pretty sick of having to send my brain into overdrive to figure out puzzles and force myself to get in the mood for Roleplaying, I'd much rather feel bad ass with my Z6 mowing down droids and do the main purpose of what the event server is meant for. Roleplaying is cool and all but it's every single deployment now, I like the heat of battle and I can just roleplay on Anaxes and have pretty much the same effect; especially when passive RPing on base.

Edited by Donut