Bitter's Spec RCMD Resignation

Bitter

Battalion: Specialized Regiment

RP Name: RCMD Bitter

Date: 9/27/2021

Reason: Lots of different reasons however I'll stick to the ones that effect me directly. With my current job and the hours that I work I just don't have the time to be as active as I was at the start of my term. I work from mid afternoon to late into the evening which only leaves the morning during the week for me to be able to get online and do what I need to do. With my job comes a bit of stress relating to what I have to do when I go into work. I come home physically and mentally drained and I am not wanting to deal with issues I just need to relax and as of late I haven't had that luxury. 

I still want to help Specialized where I can however, I was sucking the fun out of everything everytime I joined the server. I'd get on and have to deal with something right away instead of just talking with others and playing the game that we all enjoy.  I need to stop loosing sleep worrying about everything and start to have fun on this server again. So I am gonna focus on myself and go from there.

Goodbyes: I will be staying on the server to help Spec where I can I just can't deal with the stress I have in my current life stuffs and have to come and deal with stress on the server. 

• Friendly 3

spacer.png