[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Striker's Staff Re-Application

Striker

RP Name: GCC ARCL MAJ Crys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53229086

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin | SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Simple resignation from the server. I thought it was time to call it quits and move on at the time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well, to put it simply I want to interact more and enjoy the server more again. Previously before I became staff I thought it was a pain in the butt. But after I played for a while as a staff member I really noticed just how much more you can do and interact with the server at large. Being staff really gives you the power to be able to make things happen. Whether that be hosting fun activities for those around you or using your staff powers to help others host important tryouts or trainings. I want to reexperience that time again. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like it went pretty decently. I don't think I did anything particular of note. But I definitely did some things. I participated quite a few times with fellow game masters in hosting events and even hosted several of my own encounters. While I don't believe they were the absolute #1 greatest, I definitely enjoyed hosting them and I would like to believe others enjoyed participating. So in general, I feel like my time went pretty alright. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Edited by Striker
Editing my RP name

+1 Striker has been in a lot of leadership positions and does well in assisting with issues/different situations. He's a lot more calm/collective, and is honestly fun to be around with. We will definitely like to have him.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

On 9/17/2021 at 3:31 PM, Striker said:

I don't think I did anything particular of note.

Being staff really gives you the power

Previously before I became staff I thought it was a pain in the butt.

I definitely did some things

I don't believe they were the absolute #1 greatest

+1

Former:

Jedi Youngling