Llama's Resignation

Llama/Yoda

Resignation - Once you file this resignation it can only be redacted if you ask a Director within 6 hours of it being posted. Otherwise, it is final. No, if, and's, or buts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Llama Odinson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41031163

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 11/14/17

Reason for leaving: My mother is going to be having surgery on the 14th to have a tumor and a couple polips removed from her colon. She will not be able to have a normal diet for 6 weeks or more. I really need to take care of her and focus on IRL right now so for now leaving staff is something I need to do. I will still play in game when I have the chance but I really will not have the time for staff.

Farewells: @Egg I love you dad <3

@KazaneI am coming to Valhalla my wife.

@JoahThank you for the opportunity to come back to staff and good luck, we will still hang out just as much so this won't really change much lmao.

@aStonedSparks probs the best founder tied with Joah, thanks for the jobs dad, I love you.

@Medic@Rush Cat Best directors. 

@Billiam Clinton@ZanderYou two keep doing you.

@JacksonGreat lad keep up the amazing work.

@Nightmare The Fan Fic GodI love you my son, keep up the fan fics and wiki's, GANG GANG! Keep hunting the traps.

@DargonKeep up the work with Jedi my son, I am proud of you despite how it seems.

@Ginyu Watch out for that faggot Dargon, and keep it up cuckboy.

@KovalUse what I taught you and keep being amazing.

@BazooGood lad

@HalpertYou do not get near enough credit compared to how much you do.

@Tomasgood luck

@MocarisYou are a good lad keep up the amazing work. And yes we are still friends.

@ForseenWill be an amazing director and keep up being a positive influence on the server.

@Kyle VanhornIt's time to chill.

@Sinister Still a great Yoda.

@DuckGood lad, thanks for everything.

@CamiloDU is gay.

@FiendGreat lad.

@Metro Good luck Serra THICC.

@WeeabooPretty good shaak ti, damn good friend.

@RyanzabbyWhat a savage.

@FreckLove you child.

@Vexgood lad.

@SnowWill make a great BCMD. <3

@WashingtonGreat lad <3

@ThexanGreat Ahsoka and great lad. <3

@FaoeoaCan't believe I forgot my old RC/Windu boi. Much love <3

Me right now: https://imgur.com/gallery/TXpPT

• Agree 5

eggbanner.png.89acf5aac9f5d129b541abbca11c70d4.png

You are a big reason why I still manage to get on this server every day. You are one of the best friends that I could have and I hope that your mother is ok and that you will one day return. The 41st would not be where it is today without you and I thank you for everything you have done for me and us. And in the wise words of the one and only Freddie Mercury, "another one bites the dust." I'm gonna miss you and I hope that I will be able to uncross you off my list. <3 and be safe out there in the big bad world.

Now im gonna be edgy and post some pictures because i think that it is fitting.

20170521220657_1.thumb.jpg.3298de6c8fd66ca933a3a315954cbdfb.jpg

The guardian group picture we took.

20170621194550_1.thumb.jpg.875719e6683843b4bccfcdabb50e86d1.jpg20170627191617_1.thumb.jpg.686e821c2222b0d0dee279eddf908e0d.jpg

The first saber lesson with the new system20170725235202_1.thumb.jpg.1502b702b3b74672b690730ed4cce2d9.jpg

Nightmare's gift to you that you didn't want

20170831003846_1.thumb.jpg.6e6d1a14fc01d9520d771a644297be02.jpg

Now I am really sad...

It's been a good run old friend and I hope to see you around @Llama/Yoda

-Egg

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 2

Some sources say he may be an alpaca but it has been proven that he is actually a mountain goat as pictured here.

B2091E24-1DD8-B71B-0B39299C92809B35.jpg.6eb87e1ad54f6be96025c845ef10702a.jpg

One of the best staff members and memers out there. I will carry on the 212th meme for you.

RIP my boy Llama/Cooker/Yoda/Defense Reg for some time idk I have been around too damn long/Rancor/Whatever else I forgot.

Llama, it was a great run and a pleasure to get to know you and call you a friend. Known you since January when you joined the 41st. Saw you grow from a PVT all the way to GC Commander. From a Padawan all the way to Grand Master of the Order Yoda. I still wish to get on every now and then and have a great talk like we did back in the days of the ultimate 41st. Before my activity toook a dump; Yourself, Egg, Ryan, Rep, and some others were the only reason I would get on the server. I still greatly appreciate what you did for me in the Jedi Order. I love you and all the OG 41st Nigz and hope to see you around. <3 

When ya boi Dreams crashes the party. You were an MSG in this video :(

Love you <3 Best wishes to you and your mother, hope all goes well.

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 gonna miss u llamas

22 hours ago, Llama/Yoda said:

Resignation - Once you file this resignation it can only be redacted if you ask a Director within 6 hours of it being posted. Otherwise, it is final. No, if, and's, or buts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Llama Odinson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41031163

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 11/14/17

Reason for leaving: My mother is going to be having surgery on the 14th to have a tumor and a couple polips removed from her colon. She will not be able to have a normal diet for 6 weeks or more. I really need to take care of her and focus on IRL right now so for now leaving staff is something I need to do. I will still play in game when I have the chance but I really will not have the time for staff.

Farewells: @Egg I love you dad <3

@KazaneI am coming to Valhalla my wife.

@JoahThank you for the opportunity to come back to staff and good luck, we will still hang out just as much so this won't really change much lmao.

@aStonedSparks probs the best founder tied with Joah, thanks for the jobs dad, I love you.

@Medic@Rush Cat Best directors. 

@Billiam Clinton@ZanderYou two keep doing you.

@JacksonGreat lad keep up the amazing work.

@Nightmare The Fan Fic GodI love you my son, keep up the fan fics and wiki's, GANG GANG! Keep hunting the traps.

@DargonKeep up the work with Jedi my son, I am proud of you despite how it seems.

@Ginyu Watch out for that faggot Dargon, and keep it up cuckboy.

@KovalUse what I taught you and keep being amazing.

@BazooGood lad

@HalpertYou do not get near enough credit compared to how much you do.

@Tomasgood luck

@MocarisYou are a good lad keep up the amazing work. And yes we are still friends.

@ForseenWill be an amazing director and keep up being a positive influence on the server.

@Kyle VanhornIt's time to chill.

@Sinister Still a great Yoda.

@DuckGood lad, thanks for everything.

@CamiloDU is gay.

@FiendGreat lad.

@Metro Good luck Serra THICC.

@WeeabooPretty good shaak ti, damn good friend.

@RyanzabbyWhat a savage.

@FreckLove you child.

@Vexgood lad.

@SnowWill make a great BCMD. <3

@WashingtonGreat lad <3

@ThexanGreat Ahsoka and great lad. <3

@FaoeoaCan't believe I forgot my old RC/Windu boi. Much love <3

Me right now: https://imgur.com/gallery/TXpPT

@Llama/Yoda ? you were the first person I looked up to on the server when I was new. I'll never forget the favors and advice you've given. #BestDefRegCMD

• 1 year later...