RP Name:

91st Battalion Commander Neyo

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:57099075

Regiment you’re applying for:

Specialized.

Experience:

91st

The 91st has been my home for a long time now, i’ve stayed loyal to it since the day I joined all the way back in December. I’ve served under three commanders (Black, Thexan, Zander) and have had the opportunity to work with many talented officers. I worked my ass off to become a 2ndLT on Icefuse and then a Major after the purge. I left and went to synergy serving under Thexan for a little until Zander became commander. I was quickly promoted during my time to commander, and ran the battalion in absence of Zander. After Zander leaving and being promoted to Director I went on and lead the battalion for two weeks before receiving and rank of BCMD. I’ve learned a lot in my short term as commander, I’ve had highs with the battalion being huge and having 15-20 people on at a time to lows and having player droughts. I feel that i’ve served the battalion well by bringing back organization to the battalion and putting trustworthy individuals with more than enough experience and maturity into officer positions. I went a little hands-free with Lightning Squadron and was there only to approve decision made by LS leaders Stak/Dadd. Due to this, the Lightning Squadron has bloomed and became strong, independent, and what I believe is the best group of PVPers on the server.

Naval

I was actively apart of Naval before becoming battalion commander. Although the my time was short there I learned a lot about RP there and took inspiration from some their organization to improve my battalion. My duties were to run DBs, call defcons, and host trainings. Overall I had a fun time, being one of the few in the engineer sector at the time.

Jedi

My Jedi, oof. I’ve been a padawan for 11 months now, although that is attributed to the fact I haven’t joined any branches or played on it at all. However, I did join the lorekeeper program when it first started. I assisted Medic/Varcko in created the trial for the group and the suggestions we wanted to bring up to the council.

Why should up you be a regimental commander?:

I’m going to preface this part with a story. Back on the good ole Kachiro days on Icefuse 91st contested Rancor in a sim. From there on our battalions became good friends and have great relations. We even had a rule that stated and 91st may enter Rancor bunks and vice versa. I miss those days and friendships developed with people outside of our battalion. I believe as a regimental I can improve relations between the battalions and make them tight knit like how it it used to be. I’m active and I enjoy interacting with people and have a mission goal of making sure every battalion has the ability to grow and flourish into the best state it can be in. On top of this, I am not afraid to discuss with battalions when I believe I see them doing something destructive to the roleplay experience, or to themselves. I do not involve myself in drama or petty argument and keep a calm attitude.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes.

Availability:

Monday-Thursday: 4pm-10pm (Time will vary depending on schoolwork)

Friday-Sunday: 2pm-3am

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Almost a year of service.

Apart of all three branches (Clone, Naval, Jedi)

Loyalty to the same battalion for my whole time on the server.

Been apart of the community since the TS3 first came up.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of  your term?:

As described above, I want my regiment to be closer and have friendships like 91st and Rancor did in the summer. I want every battalion to be succeeding in their respective fields and achieve a healthy number of members in their battalion. I also want the regiment to be stable with no bullshit power play attempts/plans and hostile inner battalion politics.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

1. Set a list of guidelines and expectations from each battalions. This would be nothing major and won’t affect the battalions too much. It would just keep all the battalions in the Specialized regiment on the same page. These guidelines will be drafted with input from the officers of every battalion in the regiment.

2. I have plans to set up and document a system that would test battalions on their skills in certain combat situations (attack, defense, etc) and then set-up training according to each battalion individual needs. This would be done on a weekly or biweekly schedule.

3. I saw Hudson doing this, and I love the idea. I would regiment meetings with the officers from each battalion so that I can stay in touch and updated on what battalions want me to do to assist them, and what they need from other battalions. I think overall this would create a great amount of communication within the regiment and meet the demands of the people.

4. I would host special simulations which would mix up the battalions and force them to work with people not in their battalion. This would help officers and commanders in battalions improve their leadership and ability to adapt to working with new people. Also this would in turn relations between members of each battalion.

5. My plans are not limited just to before mentioned, however those are the prominent points that will have large effects.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

If you have any inquiries or concerns about my application please pm me on team speak and we can discuss the matter. Thank you.

Edited by Jax
  • Agree 1

+1

Jax is a very heterosexual player among members of the community and can provide a very key role in diversity among the leaders of this server. I promise you he can be more active than Specialized Regimental Commander Inactive...

Kappa on the last part... possibly ecks deeee

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

Woah shit jax, you're going for this? Unexpected. You were doing pretty good for the 91st while I was still active, but in the later days I noticed that the numbers may have gone down a bit. I'm not saying that this is primarily your fault, nor am I saying that this will even effect you skill at being a Spec Reg Cmd, but it is something to look out for. But, on the bright side, you did bring a lot of new things to the 91st. Under your command, we got a discord, we completely revamped the roster doc (though last time I checked, most people haven't even been updating it - not your fault tho). And I think it's been long enough since it was used for me to say this, but you did bring up a private 91st server so that we could do private speeder training while the event server was still a long ways away. You had some great ideas for stuff that can improve the 91st, and if you do get RegMC, I'm sure you could do some great things for that. Also, he's been here for a really long time now (idk how long exactly), so he's seen the best and worse of leadership and how people should be in these roles. Especially since Zander has been right over him, so he has first hand experience as to how a Director works with things like this. I thing you'd be a great pick for the postition. Also what Fizzik said. +1