[ACCEPTED] Aces Staff Re-Application

AcesWraith

RP Name:Aces

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:526372942

VIP (Y/N):Y

Timezone:EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin (Could be wrong)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:I got remove for inactivity

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin because I miss the staff team and I'm willing to spend time moderating the server and making the server a fun place to RP on. Also I'm willing to do all the stuff I can do to moderate the server and to keep peace and new players to enjoy Their stay in the synergy roleplay community! I want to rejoin because I miss the staff team and the staff community. I’m willing to spend time moderating the server and making the server a fun server to RP on. I will do all the stuff I can do to moderate the server and to keep peace and new players to enjoy Their stay in the synergy roleplay community.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):I felt It was an amazing experience. I developed a lot of good relations with other staff members when helping out with events, helping them out with new things, and/or just talking with them. It expanded my knowledge of staff sits and just helping people out in general. It was always understanding and nice and nobody ever took sides. I felt like the staff team was the best and the members always helped and understood if you had any problems overall it was a great experience.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:YES

Edited by AcesWraith
9 hours ago, AcesWraith said:

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

New Admins don't do reapplications, although I believe I remember you as an admin (could be wrong). If the highest rank you got in staff was NA then you'd need to do a regular application, but you have my +1 either way

Former:

Jedi Youngling

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...