Puck's BCMD Fox Application

PUCK

Steam Name: Hockeywhat95

RP Name: CG MED LTC PUCK

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:37773122

Battalion or squad you are applying for: BCMD FOX

Experience: When I came onto this server, I did not know what to expect other than if I didn’t enjoy it, I wouldn’t come back. But then I found CG and I found my calling and decided to stay on this server and work my way up to the position I am now. I’ve been under the command of the tail end of Dargon’s term, Halpert’s term, and the time in between the two terms. I was Commander Stone for a period of time where I helped operate CG alongside Halpert and Keegan. And I currently help operate CG at my current position as LTC.  I also help operate the CG’s Roster and IT arm to make it as smooth and easy as I can.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: There are a few reasons that I should become Fox. First off, I have been operating CG with Halpert, so the transition from Halpert to Myself will not be difficult unlike bringing in a trooper from another battalion. Secondly, I am dedicated to CG to a fault. This goes with all the positives that CG had over these last few months, to all the negatives, and still stick it out with CG. Thirdly, I have a good reputation with not only the members within CG currently, but I also have a good relationship with many members of the community, that can give the community an ear to bend but also expect that I can make CG as fair and honest as possible. Lastly, there is an recommendation left by the previous Fox that shows not only how much trust I can hold to run CG, but also shows how much honor I hold for CG and their past commanders.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I understand the lore.

Availability: Monday and Tuesday 6:30- 7:30 am and 6-10:30pm (EST), Wednesdays 6:30-9am and 8-11pm (EST), Thursday 6:30-7:30 am and 5:30-11pm (EST), Friday- Sunday 1pm-11pm (EST)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: September 23, 2017

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I look to putting the Coruscant Guard back into order. First thing would to start implementing internal training regiments, which I’ve already started, for CG and make them as elite as possible. Secondly, I look to rebuilding the relationship that CG has with the ship. Thirdly I want to make CG to be a battalion to be desired and not to be hated.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Completely

This application has been waived

• Agree 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1

didn't even know where to post his application at.....

JUST KIDDING

Seen you around, you're a cool cat, wish you the best of luck!

+1

-Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander Joe

• Agree 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

A BIG +1 FOR ME

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

The CG has some serious problems right now, and there aren't many people in CG i'd trust to buck up and fix it. But Puck is one of them. He's basically been leading the battalion lately, no, not basically, has been leading the battalion lately and has been doing an excellent job. He's a great leader and easily deserves the position of Fox.

My fellow community members seem to favor you rather than dislike you. I cannot give my opinion of you as I have had very limited exposure with CG. Hopefully the right person is picked fir the job.

-Hudson

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

On 14/11/2017 at 2:51 PM, Weeaboo said:

+1 is better than other applicants

I feel like this is not really a +1 or -1 reason homie.

but +1 I talk to you some times about staff/CG stuff and you always handle things with maturity and you do a really good job. Hope you get it.