Luther's Vanqor Stronghold

Luther

Name: Luther

Who helped (If applicable): Maestro, Misfit, Otter, Bota

Event/Encounter Name: Vanqor Stronghold

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Attack battalions were deployed to infiltrate a CIS mining facility and capture Admiral Trench and then blow up the facility.

KrMCdFv.png

9/10 Hella fun good first event 

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

A pretty good shoot'em up with lore reasoning and what not, but I feel like this event was missing a little something something to really put it in a damn lets go event category.

With the size of the attack battalions and the server getting a bit laggy you where a bit forced into not getting to make the event too hard without lagging the server out, dare i say it more HP on the droids and t21's would have made this event a bit more difficult which is much needed.

I would have liked a bit more after we got trench to the LAAT's, perhaps a bit more roleplay of an attempt to get him back, or maybe a map change to a venator for some space combat, these things could have really taken the event up in quality.

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

9/10!

For a first event, this is commendable AF! Also, takes notes other GMs- because this is EXACTLY the kind of thing we're looking for for the weekly regimental deployments.

On to actual event critique, it had a really good *FEEL*. Get in, get out. It felt like a really good infiltrate/exfiltrate, a real mission. 

Thank you for letting me set up media players!

Good shit!

And shoutout to the helpers! They did an excellent job!

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

A pretty good shoot'em up with lore reasoning and what not, but I feel like this event was missing a little something something to really put it in a damn lets go event category.

With the size of the attack battalions and the server getting a bit laggy you where a bit forced into not getting to make the event too hard without lagging the server out, dare i say it more HP on the droids and t21's would have made this event a bit more difficult which is much needed.

I would have liked a bit more after we got trench to the LAAT's, perhaps a bit more roleplay of an attempt to get him back, or maybe a map change to a venator for some space combat, these things could have really taken the event up in quality.

@LutherWe may be an ATK regiment but we love RP! Map-switching to a Venator can be a really good option, especially with some small combat or prisoner RP stuff.

• Agree 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

7/10 Eh, it was enjoyable. It is your first event, which isn't bad and it was fun, but I wished there was more story to it, more RP. Another thing was having music that didn't really fit the theme or I guess the atmosphere of this event, to me at least. I'm unsure if you were going for a stealth approach to the event or music, but it just didn't feel like it fit this event, given how it played out. Like I said, its your first event, and I'm sure your events will get even better as your GM experience continues. 

Never underestimate the amount of power switching to a venator at the end of an event, or switching from a venator to the map you're really using has on an event. It gives it such a "we are troopers, we deployed, we got out" feel.

3 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

Map-switching to a Venator can be a really good option, especially with some small combat or prisoner RP stuff.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png