Mitchell - Composer.

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Unkindled, Mavelle

Event/Encounter Name: Composer.

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Spec was deployed in order to extract a Mandalorian leader to be used in a top secret project. After getting off planet, they will have to fight to insure the Venator escapes. Which will happen in the next deployment for spec.

KrMCdFv.png

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Forum Admin

9/10

Only thing missing was more RP. Other than that, it was perfect

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

So this event got the tension down. The getting hit thing put a layer of tension in an event rarely seen. Tension is your specialty, you know how to do it and you do it well, one of the best I've seen in that category.

However the RP of this event was kind of lacking. We had a good RP basis and set up, but the two event jobs where minimal interaction at best. Our VIP went with us instantly. I would have loved some more "i'll only leave if you help me". Give us a side quest, make us win him over if we need him. That also introduces more player choice into the event. Do we do his mission or do we just knock him out and drag him with us. More roleplay, more player choice, a higher quality event.

The secondary event job felt like he just existed and we honestly could have ignored him and not had interacted with him at all and still succeed. Hit us a bit harder with his importance in an event with only two event jobs.

The music was honestly a high point same as the tension. We had ominous when we needed ominous, we had action we're all gonna die when it felt like we where about to all die horrible deaths. This use of the screen was something I hope more GM's do.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

10/10 next time gimme more

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!