Ducki/Artys Gamemaster Application

Ethan
Message added by Unkindled,

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Name: Ducki / Arty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105626331

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 350 Hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I do

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team for many reasons. Reason number one is because as a game helper I am limited to a lot of the things that I can do, I have to constantly find another GH and sometimes during late night events I cannot get a helper to run an encounter with me. Reason number two is because I enjoy making events and I feel like as a gamemaster it will help me explore the limits of events and give me a better opportunity to make better events. Reason number three is because I am a very active GH who in the past two weeks helped in 6 events and hosted 4 encounters (the helps were not logged because whoever trained me into GH did not put me on the roster). Finally I want to join the game master team because I am dedicated to making the server a lot more fun for everyone that plays on it.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: N/A

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1istIzf95SMH000hKGzLF9PqJg9gh0le4f8b7Vbs7-cs/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional) 

Edited by Ethan
  • Agree 2

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

+1 im a big fan with your passion with the GM team and i think you will make a great gamemaster

your event idea isnt the most creative, but as long as you can provide quality with gameplay/engage the players you will be fine

good luck

• Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2