Giving Rancor Heavy a PLX.

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

RP Rank: BCMD

Suggestion: Give the Rancor Heavy a PLX.

Implementation: Currently our heavies only have a Z-6 and no real appeal for people to join the regiment. With only our HC and Nate getting rockets it would help us with getting some additional people into the regiment without adding too much.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add the PLX to the Rancor Heavy Trooper.
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Rancor Heavy Trooper

Slots:  10

Description: Keep the Same.

Model: models/kylejwest/synergyroleplay/rancor/sr3drancorarcheavytrooper/sr3drancorarcheavytrooper.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: rw_sw_plx1
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

Edited by Mitchell

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Hm, the heavy regiments all have this issue, so maybe it'd be nice for other batts to be privvy to this change; also, there's a heavy buff which has been accepted for a while so we'll see

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Forum Admin

+1. Classification Buffs (ARC, ARF all that stuff. Heavy included) are already pending to be gone over like the other suggestions said and Trello

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I'm all for buffing the regiments, and as naffen said stuff is in the works already. However I can not support a buff to a regiment that Is only for a single battalion. However something for buffing the entire regiment already exsists and is Accepted

Due to this already being passed and being blanket for the server I feel like this suggestion is unnecessary.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

-1 I'm only doing a tentative minus one because of the comment above. There is already something in the works and we should see how that plays out before we throw in more on top of it.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

8 minutes ago, CastleClone said:

-1 I'm only doing a tentative minus one because of the comment above. There is already something in the works and we should see how that plays out before we throw in more on top of it.

8 minutes ago, CastleClone said:

One of these things are just like the other.

p.s. I saw two posts that are identical

Edited by Willyworm1
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

ARC get PLXs and I think they deserve it. Even then there is a buff coming out. but still think they deserve a plx

+1

Edited by Slak
  • Disagree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

-1 due to statements above

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1. Will add much more stuff for the Heavy since they are heavys after all. The Heavy troops should be carrying rocket launchers and not ARF's since ARF's are a more recon regiment and heavy carries more then they should. It gives much more sense too for a heavy to have it.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

18 minutes ago, Silvy said:

+1. Will add much more stuff for the Heavy since they are heavys after all. The Heavy troops should be carrying rocket launchers and not ARF's since ARF's are a more recon regiment and heavy carries more then they should. It gives much more sense too for a heavy to have it.

its not a suggestion about removing rocket launchers from ARF and giving it to Heavy. Everything will remain the same, but rancor heavy will receive a PLX.

Anyways imma +1, just cause Heavy feels a little bit useless compared to other regiments within RANCOR

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

6 hours ago, Silvy said:

Also keep in mind, he is making this suggestion for rancor heavy, not for DU heavy

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denied as the Rancor heavy has the standard heavy loadout that all battalions have & there's a weapon rework coming up.

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.