[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Coil's Staff Re-Application

vCoil

RP Name: 501st ARC-1027 SSG Coil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159336231

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: SA I think

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: Inactivity and school was really picking up with midterms and things like that I just needed a break

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I really enjoy helping with trainings and spawning droids, giving whitelists, etc. I think recently tickets have been coming in slower and that has to do with the lack of anything to do due during down time, I'd like to help make small encounters and make the server more enjoyable on those down time type times, whether it should be a Shoot Em Up or Passive RP.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my time as staff last go around was okay at best I did my best in the early parts of the time making sure I claimed tickets spawned droids and made it a bit more enjoyable. The server in December was in many ways still thriving with COVID kicking everyone back in the house and now with it coming to an end I believe it is killing the server, at least till the summer. I was fairly active until the final few weeks of my last term as I was going to school while maintaining a football season. Now I am free and going into summer I can only see the growth coming from this point on. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Agree 1

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

7 hours ago, Conrad said:

+1

This man was one of my CMD's once upon a time. He's a great, caring, and understanding person who would be a great addition to the staff team.

And he was inactive +1 Father

🌓🌙

Yes one of the two GH I loved to have the other was Conrad. Massive +1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING