Flip stepping down

Battalion: Dooms unit

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom

Date: 05/05/21

Reason: i have a month long project coming up. The contractor decided to switch to night shift a couple weeks ago. First time in 5 years i have had to do a night shift for a couple days. So i have decide to step down due to that. I have a very competent command team. I know they will keep things going strong. This is extremely unfortunate. I was having an incredible time watching people grow.  I hope to see you all around

Goodbyes: No need for goodbyes. ill still be in DU.

• Friendly 4
  • Pay Respect 3
Forum Admin

later

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

F my man Flip- love you

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Oh man. I had a feeling this was coming soon. 

Flip, you’ve not only been one of the most competent BCMDs I have ever seen; you’ve also been one of the most caring, compassionate, kind, and hard working people I’ve ever met on Synergy. 

DU with you was a blast. My only regret was that I couldn’t be there with you longer. 

o7

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

God fucking damit please don’t make me want to die again, I hope someone is ready to take over 

• Funny 3

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

i will remember the first time i met you, we broke gambits knees in a cave :gasp:

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

Bye babe

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png