Bacta-Kill SOBDE

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Nova,Glizzy,Johnson,Spieler,Ratchet, Zen.Mavelle

Event/Encounter Name:Kill SOBDE

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): SOBDE come into a planet to assiasiante the president and the reporter mayham ensues

KrMCdFv.png

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Coordinator
Coordinator

9/10 Enjoyed alot
The citizen rp was alot of fun and panic screaming is a blast with people who go with it

7/10
Id say the only issue was communication, but it would've been good with it, but at the sametime the miscommunication also allowed us to do what we thought was right which was funny at the sametime

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

10/10 Reminded me of the old days. You put a lot of effort into the event and it showed.

While it didn't go the way you wanted, I had a fuck ton of fun. Reminded me of the good 'ol days. 

Keep it up man. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Management
Management

7/10

Awesome idea and event the players were just a bit unorganized. Had a ton of fun so thanks for letting me tag along!

Keep it up

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10-10 Not how you want to go but you Picked up from the players choices, And you did great one of the Best GMs right now. That does Story events, So deadass 10-10 *Former GM that did Massive Fuck all Battles*

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

7/10, you already know the issues with the event, this was a great idea and I think you should do something like this again in a different form and i'm sure it would be 10x better the 2nd time. I had a really fun time Roleplaying and I know alot of people had a lot of fun too, try not to beat yourself up. It was a good event

Edited by DaBaby