RC-SHOTGUN

Otter

• Management
Management

Mhmm...

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I'm 99% sure you are just trying to become the new CCmonty for forum rep.

• Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Management
Management

The RC shotgun is quite literally the worst thing ever added to this server. Would rather deal with Sith or 187th than that pos weapon.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

RC Shotgun breaks almost all tension in any event as unless they have a dumb amount of health they can 1v1 most things. I legit hate it in a GM perspective but I understand that the server gets money from it, I only wish people didn't use it against actual player NPCS cause all tension is fucked. 

• Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Management
Management
6 minutes ago, Bacta said:

RC Shotgun breaks almost all tension in any event as unless they have a dumb amount of health they can 1v1 most things. I legit hate it in a GM perspective but I understand that the server gets money from it, I only wish people didn't use it against actual player NPCS cause all tension is fucked. 

I’m gonna be honest I host little encounters every now and then I actually despise the morons who just rush the NPCs with their RC shotgun or wrist flamethrower and kill a big chunk of them not allowing anyone else to partake in the encounter I set up. I typically end up just turbolasering anyone who I see doing that with no explanation as to where or why that turbolaser hit them other than fuck you. 

Literal menaces to society 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Imma be honest I afked for about a month to pay 14 mill to get it and I can say this shit is fucking aids like I don’t get why it’s here but it is and it’s good and I laugh when I like jet pack to kill cis with it but it needs a nerf or something 

Certified Giga Chad

How to deal with RC shotguns in events...

Have them in CY. 

Turbolaser on about 500 damage and big spread.

Teach them the errors of there ways.

Spawn more droids.

Profit.

But yeah, the tensions goes to EJs as they have to contend with a broken gun.

Like the NT is "dodge-able" and kinda bad close range. But the RC shotgun is 1 IQ gameplay. I know it can basically kill a Jedi at max health in one burst.

I think it should be nerfed a bit, but I said that once in TS and people where screaming " R E E E E E E E FUND" if that happened.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

On a real not it is very broken going back and thinking on it having RC being able to use the shotgun was a very dummy move back then during the BvB. Even though it was 40 v 25 Having 25 guys being able to use whatever they want vs 40 using default weapons. Im sure the 25 would win 80% of the time. Still think we should’ve done multiple rounds to see. Also during it one person equipped with the shotgun killed 8 within 3 seconds when they pushed an alley.