[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Skyron's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: TR 2ndAC MES SSG Skyron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124176067

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: It was a complicated set of circumstances.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because, I love planning and helping with events and encounters! I also enjoy helping the members of the server as much as possible. Becoming a staff member allows me to do that! I know how important it is for the server to have a dedicated and active staff team. I feel that I can help make the server a better place for everyone who plays on it! Thank you very much for this opportunity! and I wont let you down!

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It was great, I had a lot of fun helping with events and encounters! I really miss it man. it was a lot of work but I was more than willing to do it! Just helping people on the server gave me so much gratification. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes of Course.

Edited by Skyron
  • Management
Management

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Been too busy to post but uh

He's a good guy and works hard.  Had a bit of an upset previously and was encouraged by several to take a break from the server.       He's back now with a fresh mind and in good spirits. 

Good to see you back regardless.

+1

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.