The End Of My Journey...

I have been apart of this community for a while now I think 2 years now. I have done everything I have set out to do. And it was a blast and I made great memories. 

“I feel I need a holiday, a very long holiday, as I have told you before. Probably a permanent holiday: I don't expect I shall return. in fact, I don't mean to, and I have made all arrangements....I feel all thin, sort of stretched, if you know what I mean: like butter that has been scraped over too much bread. That can't be right. I need a change, or something.' Bilbo”

My time has come to leave, and I don't intend on coming back. When I left last time I came back but this is different. College is nearing, I have IRL stuff to handle, Spring is here and COVID is coming to end for me in a sense. And I wont let a 17 year old game get in the way. I feel that its better for me for me and my mental health.

I've been conflicted for the past month for what to do on if to leave or not but I think this is the right thing. And yes ill miss the good times I have had here and I know some people don't want me to leave but its the way of the road my friends. Everyone comes and goes. Its the journey we part take here in Synergy.

My goodbyes:

@Foxey You know this was coming and I'm sorry but you know my reasons. I will always keep in touch and make myself free to play games with you

@Brace My Admiral, you wont be seeing Agent Aurek anytime soon. You're doing great as Yularen and I hope you get Palpy at one point

@Robb I'm very happy you got Dev. I hope you do great things, I will keep in touch

@Bro and to all of SOBDE I want to thank you for entrusting me with Zey and I had a lot of fun and it was a great privilege. I wish I could of stayed longer but I hope you don't remember me for being a short termed Zey. 

@Appi Best of luck with Etain my friend, glad you got it :)

@Cyan I wish you all the best and I hope you get to do what you want to do on the server

@BigIron Whatever you do or wherever you go Big Iron stay true to yourself, if you need anything you can always talk to me

To the Jedi Order and the Council and to @Stormzyyy thank you for the chance of being Master again and being Zey. I wish you all the best

@Gears I hope you don't burn out my friend. Glad you made it up the ropes

@Bud You're a kind man, keep being you my friend

If I didn't mention you don't take it personally 

"Farewell, my brave Hobbits. My work is now finished. Here at last, on the shores of the sea... comes the end of our Fellowship. I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil."

I wish you all the best here in this community. Don't be a stranger

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf The Grey

Im Free Im Free GIFs | Tenor

if you want something I'm sure you can find my discord somewhere ;)

• Friendly 7
  • Pay Respect 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

• Management
Management

o7 Matthew, it was pleasure.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I’m glad that I got to talk more with you and Foxey and the sorts. Even though you never gave me channel key in your channel (sad) I know we were good friends at heart. If you do ever wanna play a game or BS around PM me on discord.

Don’t be a stranger, and more importantly don’t drown.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Forum Admin

o7 Matt. Hope you stick around in TS atleast 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums