[CLOSED] BCMD Fox/Halpert's Commander Report

Your Name: CG CMD Thorn/Keegan+SFC Aphex AKA Tomas+CMD Stone AKA Puck+1st LT Vanhorn+2nd LT Redacted+Moltar+ Major Noodless+ Anonymous

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:221487717

In Description are the rest of the Steam ID’s

Your rank/position in the battalion: CMD Thorn

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Halpert/Battalion Commander Fox

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND): STEAM_0:0:221487717

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: Coruscant Guard

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:

“In my Opinion Halpert is a Good person overall But his Activity and actions are ones not fit for CG BCMD. I have been Halpert's CMD Beside him since he got BCMD about 2 weeks ago and thing were fine for about a week Until his activity started to slip and has progressively gotten worse over time. For example Even when he is on fox he isn't in the team speak with us and if he does he either is there for maybe to minutes and say he has to go or comes in and automatically mutes himself. He on two occasions has went against his word when he became CMD he said to me that he wouldn’t interfere with I.T. AKA Infrastructure Team which runs our Docs. But just in the past week he removed me from the Director position and Puck off the assistant director position. And then proceeded to put himself in the position and Weaboo in the position. And while I’m on the topic of Weaboo Earlier this week there was a Commander Meeting Puck Myself and Halpert had all agreed that would would not let certain people One being weaboo into the battalion at the rank of Officer But the very next day he went against his word again. Weaboo entered the Battalion as the rank of Major      

Exactly what he said we were not gonna do. He went against the opinion of two CMD’s and even himself and he removed me and puck for ITD and ITAD with no warning and gave himself ITD and weaboo ITAD. And what’s funny when I brought this up to him he said that weaboo wasn’t in the conversation since me and puck explicitly said that weaboo is among others. And then through Tomas had I learned that Hapert was thinking about doing a Officer Wipe and hadn’t even brought it past me nor puck. And in the subject of named characters I have talk to Halpert several times about them. And several times it has been put off by Halpert because it seems like he doesn’t care He has blown it off 2-3 time saying I will think about it but not ever giving me a response. It Seems as though Being a Jedi Master for Ion team, Being a Overseer for CWRP, And Being Fox Have Abruptly Decreased his activity on Fox he just doesn't have time for it he has to many other Jobs. These are the reason that I ask that halpert AKA Battalion CMD Fox Step Down or be Demoted from his position.

NAME: TR CG MED 2nd LT REDACTED

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:176032811

BCMD(S) NAME: Halpert/ CMD FOX

REASONS FOR DEMOTION(S):

For the most part i think he is a cool guy but, he’s afk all the time. Sure he’ll be in game but he will just stand in  a corner afk for 6, or 7 hours on end. And that’s when he is online. I have only seen him on maybe at most 6 times, which as battalion commander should not be. From my time in the CG I have yet to see him train us or new recruits in any form of anything. I have been here for more than a month now, and that's sad.  There is also 3 open lore characters that are not being filled for unknown reasons. ~  Old TR 187th MEDL WO Frosty/Redacted

Name: Anonymous-

SteamID: N/A

BCMD(S) NAME: Halpert/ CMD Fox

REASONS FOR DEMOTION(S):

“Honestly i think Halpert should be removed from the position of Commander Fox because of his inactivity, his nonsense behind CG’s backs, and his uncaringness for CG as a whole. Whenever he seems to be on, its AFK as Fox, general inactivity, and uncaring attitude towards other troopers. Whenever he seems to be on it’s with his jedi and he seems to avoid talks whenever he is on his CG. From the time i’ve joined CG which has been for a while. I’ve only seen him on his Commander job about 3 times at most.  

I also would like to point out that he tends to avoid conversations with other CG ingame and in the TS Channel, including swerving all conversation toward filling named characters. I.e Rys, Jek, Thire. His role model as a Battalion commander is undeserving as of now and no reasons have been given for his absence of his Coruscant Guard character. If you have a Commander rank or higher, be active and act like a Battalion commander.”

NAME: TR CG Major Noodless

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:178288105

REASON FOR DEMOTION:

“Honestly this it getting to the point to where is getting too the point where Halpert needs to be removed. It been 2 weeks now where he has not 1) lead an event, 2) done any type of PT, and 3) overall just have been their to be our guiding voice for the Battalion. Since I joined CG about 3 weeks ago I have seen Halpert on his Commander Job about 4 times Max. When his is on he comes into the the CG Channel says hi to us, doesn’t speak, then leaves because he has to do Jedi things or Game maker things. Also we have 3 Lore character spots Rys, Jek and Thire open and when he is asked he blows them off every time and says he will think about it. I know Keegan (Thorn) and Puck (Stone) have talked to him on this matter and I know for a fact that they will back me up on this. Also Halpert went against his own word and Commanders word and added people at the rank THEY ALL AGREED NOT to put them as. Honestly at this point it getting bad to where we are in NEED of a new fox. Halpert has to many high position to where he cannot be a battalion Commander. In my option halpert doesn’t care as much about the battalion as other people do, such as for example; Puck, Keegan and I. Now I have nothing against Halpert I just don't think he should be the Commander of CG.”

Name: TR CG 2nd LT Moltar

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:183729892

BCMD(S) NAME: Halpert / CMD fox

REASONS FOR DEMOTION(S): “Honestly, I don’t find Halpert to be all that bad but I cannot deny his inactivity is starting to become less a inconvenience and more of a detriment to the effectivity of the CG and if not taken care of might result in the battalions down fall. My fellow CG have noted this aswell and have more to say on this issue than even I could bare to recall, I view his inactivity as an issue and his lack of action or self discipline to aid this issue unacceptable to a standard of a commander especially for a battalion that requires the aid and leadership of higher ranking commanders and being the one above all, to hold such responsibilities and do nothing more but stare at a wall for 5 to 7 hours to only interact with your own battalion for a total of 30 minutes or less is just plain redundant. I’ve seen great work done by CMD Thorn and the other officers and even some of the non-Officers (who i feel deserve to be officers) I’ve seen nothing but hard work, but i cannot say as much for Fox i can understand that real life can get in the way of doing work on the server, but i don’t think that excuses the massive imbalance between his time on the server being active and his time offline or AFK”

Name: CG ESS SFC Aphex (AKA CG Jedi Knight V Tomas)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:31140821

BCMD(S) NAME: Halpert / CMD fox

REASONS FOR DEMOTION(S):

Varied and many, however they all boil down to a simple summary, inactivity and avoidance of his own troops and officers, actions being taken with no temperature being taken of the battalion, such as the reinstatement of Weeaboo and Dargon at major with the reasoning of “We need more active officers”, without the consideration of what their activity would be as they are active named Jedi, when there are several eligible NCO’s currently in the battalion who would do the battalion proud.  Keep in mind this was after he has advised me that an officer wipe was incoming, with 4-5 officers all but 1-2 whom are VERY active and the sole reason that the battalion is in the decent shape it is.  As was expected by the rest of the officers, the two showed up for a single officer meeting and have not been in CG channels since then.

Now you may say hold on if the battalion is in good shape then he is doing his job,  Negatory, the people that are in place have done what they can with the strange and ever changing restrictions placed on them, however that is without any assistance from the BCMD.

The strange and changing restrictions I mentioned are as follows, one day I hear that we need more officers, the next that we are promoting too quickly, a cooldown on promo of 1-3 days based on rank, followed by all officer rank cooldowns being set at 14 days, without any officers being put in place to fill the gaps in the meantime other than the previously mentioned inactive ones.

Now onto what is honestly my biggest issue and the largest reason for the existence of these issues, i will not say Halpert is never in the TS, he is usually there, however NEVER in the CG channel unless it is to say ok see ya guys later and immediately retreat to a founder’s channel, or to pull someone in that is micspamming, laugh and then leave.  Where can Halpert be found you ask? 9/10 times he is in Jek’s channel or one near there, there is no honest or open communication between himself and the troops, I have pulled him in to ask a question about an incoming rank transfer and what rank he wanted them placed at, and he took the 5 seconds to answer and then left immediately, not to be seen again that night.

As for in game, 90% of the time you will find Ion Team Jedi Master Halpert, which I understand is a new and exciting thing, but it should not be to the exclusion and detriment of your battalion as a BCMD, it is true a battalion can run with a BCMD who is not present, but it is always an unnecessary hardship being placed on the officers, and it makes you constantly worry about the state of your battalion and troops, add in a sense of Bipolar communication and regulation changes from on high and it becomes an unbearable cauldron that WILL boil over.

The stripping of IT from the existing officers and granting upon himself and weeaboo is also unacceptable as the battalion infrastructure was optimal, and now we don’t even know which documents we are supposed to be referring to… We now have three versions of the roster, two of which are currently being updated because we do not know which is the right version.

We currently have 3-4 named Characters that are not filled and the topic being brought up is simply shrugged off by Halpert.

You may think, oh it is just a few people, but keep in mind that this is our ENTIRE officer roster with the exception of the two previously mentioned Majors and one officer that is inactive themselves, the ENTIRE ROSTER, with a couple SGT+ thrown in.

Your Name: CG CMD Stone|Puck

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37773122

Your rank/position in the battalion: CMD Stone

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:221487717

REASONS FOR DEMOTION(S):

The main parts of my reasons for demotion for Halpert is inactivity, lack of willingness of getting to know his troops, reinstatement of members that  was not completely or even majority accepted by Commanders, lack of drive and interest of wanting to be his position, and no interest of “fighting the fire” of constant issues that regarded to CG, and when he is forced into fixing the issue, he shows that he doesn’t want to fix it or drags his feet .

Now when he became BCMD Fox, he had steam of reviving CG and pushing the sergeants and officers in recruiting to bring the numbers up. This is due in fact that the time between the past Fox and him, many people decided to leave CG for one untold reason or another. So CG was just gasping for members to be in the ranks of CG and willing to work and stay in CG. But along with this, he started to be inactive for time on end. He would either be AFK for hours on end as Fox, be his Jedi, or not be around when the battalion needed him. From time and time again he is AFK in Brig, 2nd floor, DB, and so on and just stay there for hours upon hours.

The next thing I need to hit on is some of the decisions that he made when it comes to CG. One of these instances comes to bring old commanders to positions that the commanders agreed at least one they wouldn’t have. During this discussion, Fox, Thorn, and I came to an agreement that he wouldn’t get a high command position as in Major. Nowhere in the discussion did Halpert decide to say that this person would get this position, he in fact agreed with Thorn and I that he would either get 2nd Lt or even drop to a Sergeant rank due for reasons we had. When Thorn and I brought this up, he said that the person was not grouped into the discussion and he was going into some high officer position that neither Thorn or I agreed to. The second instance was when he just decided to remove IT directors with no problems or reasons behind it that would call for the removal. While I know this can be done by the BCMD, it just seemed very brow raising when he decides to put not only himself into the director's role but also a person who has not been in CG for less than a day as the AD. Now I didn’t care about being removed, I do care when it wasn’t discussed to me that I would be demoted.

The next issue that I do have with Halpert is he shows no true want to get to know his troops. Everytime he would be on he would maybe spend ten minutes in the CG TS before leaving the TS to hang out with his Jedi friends and stay there for the whole time he is on the server. If someone from the battalion needed him he would jump in hear or get done what he needs to get done and return to a different TS. He shows no interest in his troops. He just wants to set what he wants to set in place and just go on what he wants to do. With this fact, I doubt he would know a person in his battalion attitude or character to know who to give named jobs to and if they truly deserves it.

Your Name: CG 1stLt Vanhorn

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24725178

Your rank/position in the battalion: 1stLt

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:221487717

REASONS FOR DEMOTION(S): Not active on his CG at all. When a situation came about a player he kicked the player out of CG without investigating the claims on the player who was accused. The CG is his but he is bringing friends in the CG and giving them high ranks who do not do their job at all. When halpert first got BCMD he was active and helped. He removed Stahl from CG due to a report that Stahl wrote on him which in my honest opinion is crap. He dropped Stahl down in rank on the document and did not tell him personally that he was demoted which caused drama in the unit. Several good CG left the battalion because of this situation alone.

End of Statements

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: Yes (massive) Inactivity,

Demoting Members for putting Commander Reports in.

Evidence against the individual?: Ask Anybody that Commented in this report in the Reason above

• Agree 1

If it's true that Halpert removed Stahl over a commander report then he should've been removed a long time ago.

He's currently on LOA I believe; that shouldn't be a trump card to keep him in his position but it sounds like an absolute clusterfuck.

Neutral until I hear some contrary arguments but half of the CG battalion saying he's bad is pretty fucking convincing to me.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

HOLY SHIT THIS IS LONG

17 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

If it's true that Halpert removed Stahl over a commander report then he should've been removed a long time ago.

He's currently on LOA I believe; that shouldn't be a trump card to keep him in his position but it sounds like an absolute clusterfuck.

Neutral until I hear some contrary arguments but half of the CG battalion saying he's bad is pretty fucking convincing to me.

He was LOA however he was still on the server and TS every day, simply ignoring his responsibilities to his battalion, an LOA is not an excuse to still come on all the time but do none of the work expected of you.

13 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

This is not true.

I only recently found out about Zander telling him to remove him over other reasons.

Edited by Tomas
Was incorrect.
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Ok either way if these points are true ima have to +1 this

-1!

Ironic how all the people that are supporting this damn report are all friends and hang out with each other in teamspeak for long periods of time. Halpert is on LOA and gives a shit about the battalion. Take the powerplays elsewhere!

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Just now, Metro said:

-1! https://gyazo.com/77e862e9ba0efef3a04847ad6f330a81

Ironic how all the people that are supporting this damn report are all friends and hang out with each other in teamspeak for long periods of time. Halpert is on LOA and gives a shit about the battalion. Take the powerplays elsewhere!

That's not what that rule is for, but your statement is fine.

1 minute ago, Thexan said:

His activity might be down because his loa JUST ENDED YESTERDAY

Good meme

2 minutes ago, Metro said:

-1! https://gyazo.com/77e862e9ba0efef3a04847ad6f330a81

Again I reiterate He was LOA however he was still on the server and TS every day, simply ignoring his responsibilities to his battalion, an LOA is not an excuse to still come on all the time but do none of the work expected of you.  LOA + Leve of Absence / Meaning you will not be present.

1 minute ago, Noodless said:

To all the people about LOA he came back about 2-3 day early from his LOA

REGARDLESS HE IS STILL ON LOA. IF HE TAKES A WEEK LOA HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AWAY FROM THE SERVER, MAYBE THE GUY NEEDS A BREAK.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

3 minutes ago, Metro said:

-1!

What I wrote has nothing to do with my talking to Keegan, Stahl or anyone else who wrote the report. I wrote on my part what I believe not because anyone asks me to write. Halpert was on LOA but he can be on his Jedi but not his BCMD. Please explain that one to me @Metro

I feel that the focus of the report should have been on what he does when he is active, rather than his inactivity.

If when he is active he is mostly on other classes than Fox, that is fine as long as responsibilities are met.

If responsibilities aren't met, that should be what the report should be based on. Yeah, some people have proven you can be an inactive BCMD (or even be active and do nothing) but these traits require dedicated Officers and if those Officers saw fit to vote their BCMD out because they feel someone else can bring in more to offer than that should be the point.

4 minutes ago, Metro said:

-1!

You mean the people in the battalion and in the CG channel every day??  Oh yeah that certainly is fishy......

13 minutes ago, Tomas said:

He was LOA however he was still on the server and TS every day, simply ignoring his responsibilities to his battalion, an LOA is not an excuse to still come on all the time but do none of the work expected of you.

I only recently found out about Zander telling him to remove him over other reasons.

Well, Zander himself said a long time ago that even if someone is on LOA they can theoretically just come on TS and even in-game and mostly have a reason not to do anything. Everyone needs a break sometimes but that doesn't mean they want a break from everything as a whole.

Just now, Rush Cat said:

Well, Zander himself said a long time ago that even if someone is on LOA they can theoretically just come on TS and even in-game and mostly have a reason not to do anything. Everyone needs a break sometimes but that doesn't mean they want a break from everything as a whole.

^

He should be on a ROA then @Rush Cat. He hasn't been on his BCMD much at all. He has been on LOA more than he has been on his BCMD. Stahl was removed due to his post and also Halpert thought Stahl was going to take the CG docs and delete them. Instead of booting him out for that BS its not hard to copy the doc and make a new one. If I was given BCMD of a BN I would sure as hell make sure I make new docs or be given OWNERSHIP of the current docs.

Now I am not one for Drama, but can I just say, I was removed immediately after the Commander Report that I made.

Now it was not until 2 days later that I was told that Zander thought and I want strenuously point out, "thought" that I was goign to remove all the CG docs and in Zanders words, destroy the battalion.

Based upon everything I had submitted and, I even had a recording no one was this stated. 

Even after I was still listed on the black listed as "Malicious Intent", furthermore when I went on LOA for a few days, when I came back from said LOA I had found out I was in fact removed from Staff on paper as Zander had said to me, "Are you staying as Staff once you have left?", again Zander had assumed during this second incident that I wanted to leave staff, which I did not state, he did say that it was a bad assumption on his part.

But instead of asking me, becasue you know according to Weaboo as Zander said, even if you are LOA you can still be on? So why was this done with me being on LOA, and when I asked about it, I was told being LOA is that you are not here unless you get off of your LOA.

Now I did sort this out with Zander, but I also stated, considering how the blacklist was false becasue assuming someone may or may not do something is speculatory not fact with evidence so I was banned for at least two weeks.

So I will say to anyone now, especially if my name is brought up, me getting removed was not as simple as anyone thinks, so please do not make me out to be dickhead alright.

I'm saying this now becasue of am sick of this shit.

Again this reason was brought up after I just want to make a point, just becasue my name is in here, I want clean facts it it involves me.

Now just wanted to say about Halpert becasue I tend to,a nd I want to be friends with everyone if I can, but having said that, Halpert you have been back for a few days, I have even personally spoken to you on several of this occasions I just want to make this a point.

Now seriously guys if you don't know what this is about, don't involve yourself, if you feel compelled to type something becasue you can not restrain yourselves, do what I do.

Write a Fanfic.

Edited by Stahl
Just now, Kyle Vanhorn said:

He should be on a ROA then @Rush Cat. He hasn't been on his BCMD much at all. He has been on LOA more than he has been on his BCMD. Stahl was removed due to his post and also Halpert thought Stahl was going to take the CG docs and delete them. Instead of booting him out for that BS its not hard to copy the doc and make a new one. If I was given BCMD of a BN I would sure as hell make sure I make new docs or be given OWNERSHIP of the current docs.

I'm going to tell you now Stahl wasn't removed due to his post, Stahl was removed for being absolutely incompetant and a liability to the CG battalion. I can vouch that Stahl was a complete negative influence, he was an ineffective commander that should not have been in that position.

12 minutes ago, Metro said:

-1!

Hey, don't go roasting other people's work and try to be civil about this.

• Agree 2

@Weeaboo I understand you are pretty damn close to @Halpert    I like Halpert too but I am supporting this for good reasons. You are defending him because hes is a good friends. @Stahl was not given credit for a lot of stuff that he did but you would know that because you were in CG at the time and had first had knowledge right? Oh wait... you weren't. You were brought in as a Major to CG recently... if you weren't given the Major you would not of came back. Friends in high places right?

1 minute ago, Weeaboo said:

I'm going to tell you now Stahl wasn't removed due to his post, Stahl was removed for being absolutely incompetant and a liability to the CG battalion. I can vouch that Stahl was a complete negative influence, he was an ineffective commander that should not have been in that position.

Even though I'm not part of CG, Stahl was a good commander and didn't deserve to be removed.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Kyle Vanhorn said:

@Weeaboo I understand you are pretty damn close to @Halpert    I like Halpert too but I am supporting this for good reasons. You are defending him because hes is a good friends. @Stahl was not given credit for a lot of stuff that he did but you would know that because you were in CG at the time and had first had knowledge right? Oh wait... you weren't. You were brought in as a Major to CG recently... if you weren't given the Major you would not of came back. Friends in high places right?

Lol not gonna lie I came back because Dargon went back to CG lmao it wouldn't make a difference if I was Major or not. Major was given to me out of Halpert's generosity because oh yea everything you have me and Dargon built :) [Notice how when Dargon was in Null I was in Null, etc etc]

Edited by Weeaboo

You know ill be honest, damn. this is the first time ive ever EVER seen multiple people go on a commander report at the same time. holy shit.

thats alot of people going against 1. Powerplay? maybe or maybe not

hold on mid typing. if what happened to stahl is true thats fucked up

Neutral

-1 This seems like a repeat. It also feels very much like a coup against him. Considering everyone that is +1ing this is either a friend of the one's making it or is the one of them. Also you doing this while he has just gotten back from an LOA feels very cheap. Like you are hitting him while he isn't even in the fight. As far as I know he never kicked Stahl out just for that post, I have heard more of the behind the scenes shit, but a group of people are misinformed on that and have started this, if the evidence is 100% there I am willing to go back on that but so far it seems like a group of people just got angry at Halpert and decided to follow this, hell it's just a bunch of he said, she said type shit right now.

I also understand he has been on LOA and is still on, but like I said everyone needs a break or has personal stress going on and they would rather just chill on the game until whatever it is in their life is over. If he keeps going on LOA continuously then I will definitely go back on that point.

I feel like every report he has gotten has usually been complete BS. This one probably feels more real just because of how many people seem to be involved. But from my outside perspective it seems like most of the people were just angry about the whole thing and exaggerated the story. I have had that happen to me many times so I think everyone should hear out both sides considering it's mostly just he said, she said.

8 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

Based on what Weaboo, If I am not mistaken, you was the one who left CG in such a state nothing on the Documents where updated during your tenure.

Funny that, considering I do not remember you having anything to do with CG when you packed your bags and left.

Do not bring me into your petty argument.

Clearly I might I remind you, you stated quite clearly when you left you wanted nothing to do with CG, Keegan can attest with that as can many CG members.

Also do not slag me off, behind my back, say to my face, becasue all I see is someone who rather talks about playing a good game, rather than doing so.

I am guessing many players on this server have said the opposite of what you have said about me.

Again, I am telling you now, stop bringing me up, because now you are actually causing me offence,

Fucking stop now.

Edited by Stahl
  • Agree 1
Just now, Stahl said:

Based on what Weaboo, If I am not mistaken, you was the one who left CG in such a state nothing on the Documents where updated during your tenure.

Funny that, considering I do not remember you having anything to do with CG when you packed your bags and left.

Do not bring me into your petty argument.

Clearly I might I remind you, you stated quite clearly when you left you wanted nothing to do with CG, Keegan can attest with that as can many CG members.

Also do not slay me off, behind my back, say to my face, becasue all I see is someone who rather talks about playing a good game, rather than doing so.

I am guessing many players on this server have said the opposite of what you have said about me.

Again, I am telling you now, stop bringing me up, becasue now you are actually causing me offence,

Fucking stop now.

I wasn't the one that brought you up the point that was brought up was your removal.

Please keep this report to the facts and reality of the situation.

Because the Commander in question has not violated one of the following rules:

• Inactivity.
  • Battalion disrespect.
  • Promotion of racism, ageism, or any other biases.
  • Inability to maintain numbers within his/her battalion.
  • Consistent minging/fail roleplay or promotion of minging/fail roleplay (with video evidence).
  • Consistently violating server rules.
  • Chronic insubordination or blatant disregard towards superiors (with video evidence).

He will not be removed by a Director. This decision will be left to those responsible for the Coruscant Guard (Chancellor Palpatine) with our consultation.

• Agree 2
Just now, Halpert said:

Please Give actual Reasons instead of ones that have already been debunked.

What the fuck, I don't actually care if you were on LOA, if you are a BCMD, you still need to focus on your battalion. I was on LOA for a full week WITHOUT A COMPUTER and I still worked on stuff for my battalion regardless.

10 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

I wasn't the one that brought you up the point that was brought up was your removal.

No your shit that you say about me is the first fucking time I have heard it.

How about I start saying you are a racist bigot and that you talk shit about everyone behind their back.

First time you would have heard it wouldn't so that's how I feel.

Explain it in a way, that is actually fact, I'm not incompetent, becasue my attitude is harsh, I was in the army, digging holes, getting drenched in the pissing rain and getting shot at leading actual fucking people, not people in a game, this is real fucking people, so yes just maybe when it comes to leadership I am going to be very gruff with people, but I am not degrading them as people, or taking the piss out of them like many people I have seen do on this server.

Don't you ever put me down by saying I was a bad influence, I swear to god Weaboo, don't do it. 

It aint funny with me.

That is all I am saying on this matter.

Edited by Stahl
1 minute ago, Ryx said:

What the fuck, I don't actually care if you were on LOA, if you are a BCMD, you still need to focus on your battalion. I was on LOA for a full week WITHOUT A COMPUTER and I still worked on stuff for my battalion regardless.

It does not matter, he is on LOA, it is a VALID REASON for being off and not active. Your circumstance does not apply to his.

1 minute ago, Stahl said:

How about I start saying you are a racist bigot and that you talk shit about everyone behind their back.

Explain it in a way, that is actually fact, I'm not incompetent, becasue my attitude is harsh, I was in the army, digging holes, getting drenched in the pissing rain and getting shot at leading actual fucking people, not people in a game, this is fucking real people, so yes just maybe when it comes to leadership I am going to be very gruff with people, but I am not degrading them as people, or taking the piss out of them like many people I have seen do on this server.

Don't you ever put me down by saying I was a bad influence, I swear to god Weaboo, don't do it. 

It aint funny with me.

Wow, okay theres no need to to get angry and start roasting each other

2 minutes ago, Stahl said:

Explain it in a way, that is actually fact, I'm not incompetent, becasue my attitude is harsh, I was in the army, digging holes, getting drenched in the pissing rain and getting shot at leading actual fucking people, not people in a game, this is fucking real people, so yes just maybe when it comes to leadership I am going to be very gruff with people, but I am not degrading them as people, or taking the piss out of them like many people I have seen do on this server.

It aint funny with me.

I think you are interpreting what he said way worse than what it actually was. It wasn't even something all that personal. Just on a battalion level. At the end of the day it's a game and everyone will move on from it someday.

+1 all the way

It took me almost a week to actually speak to Halpert when I was CG... I barley saw him online to the point I was talking about it with others in the TS. He changed up most of the rules (example: not arresting for OOC PTS) and never really cared about others. I was told about tons of favoritism in the battalion. There has already been multiple people complaining about him on the forms and to others. 

This is why I think the next fox should be part of CG before hand instead of someone from a different battalion, CG is different and needs someone that knows how it’s ran and know how things go. Even if they were a past BCMD for CG it changes a lot so it should be some one that knows the ins and outs 

10 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

This is why we need 5th Fleet.

Bruh 5th Fleet all the way! <3 

-Senior CMD Joe /Ex-5th Fleet BCMD

• Agree 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Ok so here is what I will say. I'm not giving my opinion on the report I'm going to give my opinion on the comments people are saying to each other. Like, grow up, please. You ALL are turning this commander report to a fucking 12th-century arena battle. There is no need for low blows or to make the shit personal. Keep it civil, please.

-TayTay

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, TTRaven said:

+1 all the way

It took me almost a week to actually speak to Halpert when I was CG... I barley saw him online to the point I was talking about it with others in the TS. He changed up most of the rules (example: not arresting for OOC PTS) and never really cared about others. I was told about tons of favoritism in the battalion. There has already been multiple people complaining about him on the forms and to others. 

This is why I think the next fox should be part of CG before hand instead of someone from a different battalion, CG is different and needs someone that knows how it’s ran and know how things go. Even if they were a past BCMD for CG it changes a lot so it should be some one that knows the ins and outs 

By those standards, you could say every battalion should have internal applicants. You could be right about the activity, but at the end of the day, CG is every other battalion with a stricter RP rule set.

As the previous Battalion Commander Fox I am very critical on how Halpert is running the battalion, like most previous Battalion Commanders are to their old battalion. Has Halpert been doing the best of job as Battalion Commander Fox? No, not in the slightest. The way Halpert is running the battalion pains me a bit, but he's learning. I don't like how he sometimes avoids conversations about the battalion or avoids choices that he needs to make. I always try to respect the opinions of others, but some of the points stated are illogical and or irrelevant to him getting demoted.

First, there are reasons that the named characters aren't chosen yet. Plain and simple there isn't anyone in the battalion who has deserved it yet and there are troopers being evaluated. I'm like 90% sure Halpert told this to Keegan or other Commanders and having named characters open isn't a reason to be demoted from Battalion Commander.

Secondly, it really boggles my mind why Weeaboo's name and my name is being dragged into this shit fest. The current rank transfers where everyone First Lieutenant and above go down to Command Sergeant Major weren't the ones whenever Weeaboo and I joined the battalion a couple days ago. The rank transfers were Officers go down 2. Weeaboo was in Null as a Colonel and would have gone down to Major aka HIS RANK TRANSFER. I don't know exactly why I received Major, but I was under the assumption it's because I was Security Regimental Commander Fox on Icefuse and the previous Battalion Commander before Halpert (Yes, I was only Battalion Commander for a week or so, but I believe I got a lot done in that week. I didn't event want to resign from Fox. I was told it's either the Jedi Order or Fox, and I made the awful decision to chose the Jedi Order). I'm going to try to stay humble here, but lacking of Officers or not, I helped create almost everything you guys are still doing today. Why not bring someone who has more experience than most of the officers in as a advisor and high rank to help? 

Thirdly, you comment about him removing you from a position. Sure, you can be sad about it, but thats in his right as Battalion Commander whether you like or not. Yes I am going to use the argument "It's his battalion, he can basically do whatever he wants with it."

Lastly, STALH WAS NOT REMOVED FROM HIS POSITION BECAUSE OF THE COMMANDER REPORT. Stalh was removed because of many reason, very plain and simple reason. I will not provide the reason because I don't know what is personal or what is secret. Someone else can if they want to.

This honestly just seems like a big ass powerplay because some people didn't get their way or disagree on how it's being ran. I'm going to say it now, if you dislike the way he's running the battalion try to help and fix it without doing a powerplay or leave the battalion.

ALSO THERE HAS BEEN REPORTS ON OTHER BATTALION COMMANDERS FOR ACTIVITY BUT IT WAS DENIED BECAUSE THEY WERE "ACTIVE" IN TEAMSPEAK OR DISCORD.

AS WELL THE BATTALION COMMANDER DOESN'T NEED OT BE AROUND 24/7 FOR THE BATTALION TO BE A SUCCESS.

This report just baffles me.

THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND WITH THE MOST BATTALION COMMANDER REPORTS

We will never forget him, Halpert.

image.thumb.jpg.d938abee4006263f4f1fd743887d323f.jpg

Edited by Dargon

-1 Its Just a game P L A Y T H E G A M E I'm tired of this Drama on the server we play on a GMOD STARWARS SERVER we just want to play the game if other players are giving you a hard time Go onto ANOTHER Server I need everyone to think I'm a 20 somewhat year old playing a video game well its not bad but if your going after little kids and stuff S T O P and If I see someone trying to go after one another ima die 

• Agree 6
1 minute ago, Nightmare The Fan Fic God said:

-1 Its Just a game P L A Y T H E G A M E I'm tired of this Drama on the server we play on a GMOD STARWARS SERVER we just want to play the game if other players are giving you a hard time Go onto ANOTHER Server I need everyone to think I'm a 20 somewhat year old playing a video game well its not bad but if your going after little kids and stuff S T O P and If I see someone trying to go after one another ima die 

This has nothing to do with the commander report.

• Agree 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

3 minutes ago, Nightmare The Fan Fic God said:

Nightmare.......I love you but this makes no sense lol.

So here are the arguments that i interpret from the original post:

• Inactive
    • Only active on Jedi 
  • Unnecesarily interfering with CG politics (making it worse i assume)
  • Taking action contrary to his word, messing up the politics
    • Uncaring of roster organization
    • Removing the leaders of "IT" with no apparent reason
      • Then giving it to himself and weeaboo (who was in CG for less than 3 days)
    • Reinstating people who were decided to not be resinstated (weeaboo, dargon)
      • Even when there are NCOs who should be officers
  • Avoiding all of his responsibilities/obligations
    • Not fixing problems within CG
    • Not leading events
    • Not filling named character slots
    • Not giving disciplinary punishment
    • Not guiding CG (In political terms)
  • Lacking self-discipline
  • Kicking out members without investigation
  • Kicked out Stahl because of a report on halpert

Now here are the things that were debunked:

• Reinstating weeaboo to whatever rank he was reinstated to (idk)
    • He was resintated to help fix docs and discord
  • Kicked out Stahl beacuse of a report on halpert
  • Inacitivity
    • but the "only ever on jedi" still stands, beacuse he could rather be on fox, helping out CG

I tried including as much of the evidence that i found in the original post, but those are all of the accusations.  It seems that most people decided to focus on Acitivty and kicking out stahl, and forgot about the whole rest of the accusations, most likely because of the mass amounts of reading, and it may be too may things to consider all at once.

Although he has not broken any commander rules, the things that he has done (that havent been disproven) are extremely sub-par for a battallion commander, and if all of the accusations (that are disproven) are true, despite him not breaking any specific rules, a new BCMD should most certainly be instated.

And to the people who believe that this report may be a "powerplay", i disagree, because (i think) the definition of powerplay (im not sure because its a loose term) is to remove someone from thier position based on a majority opinion, rather than through lawful justification.  I dont believe that this report has so many opinions simply so that it could be more effective in removing the accused player.  In fact, the number of people who support the report shouldn't affect the outcome, what should effect the outcome is the behavior of the suspect.  I believe that there are only so many opinions from people within CG so that the accusations without much evidence would be more believable (kind of like witnesses).

Until more of the accusations are disproved, i am going to have to say +1

Edited by Dadd
  • Agree 2

+1 I have been in CG and on the server for a total of 2 weeks, I have never had the opportunity to talk to him even when he has been 'online'. Everything everyone is saying about Fox from my point of view, is true. I'm not high up or even into the politics that go on with the Server. So don't just excuse this as a 'powerplay'. Thanks 

1 minute ago, Dadd said:

• Inactive
    • Only active on Jedi 
  • Unnecesarily interfering with CG politics
      • Even when there are NCOs who would be officers
    • Not leading events

A point was made that weeaboo got a rank transfer, but even if he got a rank transfer, (according to the post) he was determined to not be transferred in as an officer by halpert and some CMDs

• Inacitivity
    • but the "only ever on jedi" still stands, beacuse he could rather be on fox, helping out CG

I tried including as much of the evidence that i found in the original post, but those are all of the accusations.  It seems that most people decided to focus on Acitivty and kicking out stahl, and forgot about the whole rest of the accusations, most likely because of the mass amounts of reading, and it may be too may things to consider all at once.

Given that all of the accusations listed above still stand, and have not been disproven, i am going to have to say +1

I was reinstated because I made all of the documents and the current roster was in disrepair as well as teh discord. Secondly I came from Null as a Colonel not an NCO.

7 minutes ago, Dadd said:

• Inactive
    • Only active on Jedi 
  • Unnecesarily interfering with CG politics
      • Even when there are NCOs who would be officers
    • Not leading events

• Reinstating weeaboo to whatever rank he was reinstated to (idk)
  • Inacitivity

Although he has not broken any commander rules, the things that he has done (that havent been disproven) are extremely sub-par for a battallion commander, and if all of the accusations (that are disproven) are true, despite him not breaking any specific rules, a new BCMD should most certainly be instated.

Until more of the accusations are disproved, i am going to have to say +1

I dont think anything u mentioned matches Billiam

3 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

I dont think anything u mentioned matches Billiam

By "matches billiam", im assuming you mean "broke any rules that could get him demoted".  And while yes i agree that he hasnt particularly broken any rules, the type of behavior that halpert is accused of is very sub par for a battallion commander, enough to where i believe that (given the accusations are true) he should be removed, and a new Fox should be instated, as it seems that some of the officers do more work than Halpert.

Edited by Dadd

He was on a Leave of Absence from Fox, therefore, until the end of his determined length, he has no obligation to play, get on, or even look at ST, regardless if he decides to get on GMOD or not. If I hear another fucking piss fit about the Stahl situation I'm literally going to kill myself. Why can't ST act like other battalions. When Halpert breaks a rule, he will be punished and dealth with, but he thus far has not broken a rule. 

So help me fucking God, whomever is reporting Fox for "interfering" with ST "politics" needs to fuck off, he's the God damn BCMD. When I was Wolffe I fucking shit on every one of my men, I decided when they ate, shit, and slept. They didn't do anything until I told them to. That is his JOB to interfere, stop the powerplays.

1 minute ago, aStonedSparks said:

He was on a Leave of Absence from Fox, therefore, until the end of his determined length, he has no obligation to play, get on, or even look at ST, regardless if he decides to get on GMOD or not. If I hear another fucking piss fit about the Stahl situation I'm literally going to kill myself. Why can't ST act like other battalions. When Halpert breaks a rule, he will be punished and dealth with, but he thus far has not broken a rule. 

So help me fucking God, whomever is reporting Fox for "interfering" with ST "politics" needs to fuck off, he's the God damn BCMD. When I was Wolffe I fucking shit on every one of my men, I decided when they ate, shit, and slept. They didn't do anything until I told them to. That is his JOB to interfere, stop the powerplays.

Stahl

2 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

Same

WAS MEDIC

I don't think that its right for people just to completely bash us because of making the report, this is how were feel and as member we have the right to make these kinda of post if they are necessary. But what even worse is for people taunting us, for example Halpert saying in OOC and i quote "SORRY GUYS IM INACTIVE" then switched back to his Jedi and saying Oh i didn't know we had a Fox that was active. Now he is just thinking its a joke a report and that to me it's just fucking wrong. Now i get most of the people are quick to defend him because you are really close to him but non of you know how it feels to be on our end. Also ALL of you points about his LOA how is an LOA and LOA when he is on the Teamspeak and the the Server on his Jedi to me and a normal person that not an LOA. You know that just ONE point that everyone has just picked up on a rolled with but NONE of you defending him stated about what he hasn't done for the Battalion.

3 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

This is why I love sparks lmao. 

• Agree 1

I don't think that its right for people just to completely bash us because of making the report, this is how were feel and as member we have the right to make these kinda of post if they are necessary. But what even worse is for people taunting us, for example Halpert saying in OOC and i quote "SORRY GUYS IM INACTIVE" then switched back to his Jedi and saying Oh i didn't know we had a Fox that was active. Now he is just thinking its a joke a report and that to me it's just fucking wrong. Now i get most of the people are quick to defend him because you are really close to him but non of you know how it feels to be on our end. Also ALL of you points about his LOA how is an LOA and LOA when he is on the Teamspeak and the the Server on his Jedi to me and a normal person that not an LOA. You know that just ONE point that everyone has just picked up on a rolled with but NONE of you defending him stated about what he hasn't done for the Battalion.

I'm using that one point, because that literally covers over half of the report. Believe me I know all about inactive Commanders, there is a difference between being on LOA and being non existent. 

7 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

Preach my man.

• Agree 2
Just now, aStonedSparks said:

I'm using that one point, because that literally covers over half of the report. Believe me I know all about inactive Commanders, there is a difference between being on LOA and being non existent. 

I understand that but how is an LOA an LOA when he is on the server and Teamspeak

• Agree 1
Just now, Noodless said:

I understand that but how is an LOA an LOA when he is on the server and Teamspeak

He's on LOA from Fox, during the LOA he has no expectations to be on Fox. If he wants to go play fucking paddycake with Yoda for a week, he can, there is no rule stating if you are on LOA that you can't log onto the server.

56 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Ok so here is what I will say. I'm not giving my opinion on the report I'm going to give my opinion on the comments people are saying to each other. Like, grow up, please. You ALL are turning this commander report to a fucking 12th-century arena battle. There is no need for low blows or to make the shit personal. Keep it civil, please.

-TayTay

:(:(:( 

@Noodless I've been Fox for a short time, but for the time I was, I wasnt able to play 10 minutes without having someone complain about something, Every day I had to get on and get yelled at by random people because they doesnt know the rules. So If he wants to be in LOA leave him alone. He can still be on why do you care. Maybe he's burned out of being bitched at by people who has no idea of what they are talking about, wich is the reason I resign. From what I saw Halpert is not the most active, but he's still doing his job.

EDIT: Being Fox is not an easy job, and it's really easy to get burned out.

1 minute ago, aStonedSparks said:

He's on LOA from Fox, during the LOA he has no expectations to be on Fox. If he wants to go play fucking paddycake with Yoda for a week, he can, there is no rule stating if you are on LOA that you can't log onto the server.

2.s) When taking a leave of absence from the community, you must not use the LOA as an excuse to avoid a position of responsibility you withhold unless truly incapable of performing the duties."

Just now, Noodless said:

2.s) When taking a leave of absence from the community, you must not use the LOA as an excuse to avoid a position of responsibility you withhold unless truly incapable of performing the duties."

that rule was made 30 minutes after the report was made my dude xD 

1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

@Noodless I've been Fox for a short time, but for the time I was, I wasnt able to play 10 minutes without having someone complain about something, Every day I had to get on and get yelled at by random people because they doesnt know the rules. So If he wants to be in LOA leave him alone. He can still be on why do you care. Maybe he's burned out of being bitched at by people who has no idea of what they are talking about, wich is the reason I resign. From what I saw Halpert is not the most active, but he's still doing his job

I wouldn't want to get on either if my whole battalion did nothing but report me every week.