16 - Turning 17 on April 2nd Poggas

Timezone:

Eastern

What was your previous staff rank?:

SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I was Doom at the time and was really burnt out. I left staff since I wanted to focus on Doom's Unit. Since I was mainly focusing on Doom's Unit I felt like I wasn't doing anything on Staff and felt like I was just holding a position that someone else deserved more.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I want to join the Staff team to have the the thrill of being a staff member. I recently have regained my interest on the staff team, and this time I really want to help . . . like help. I am a very dedicated, a strong leader, and someone that is always there to help. With all of that being said these are the reasons why I want to rejoin the staff team to help others on the server and and those that have questions or concerns about the server, staff team, and anything in general.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I am going to be 100% with all of you. Since I achieved Doom, I was not focusing on Doom and I did the bottom of the barrel as Staff. I did the minimum amount of work(This is something I want to change on my next run as Staff). Although I tried to provide the best I possibly can without getting burnt out since I wanted to support DU to the best of my ability. In the end, I ended my time as Staff for the reasons stated.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes, I do.

Edited by Slak
  • Funny 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Slak is a great fit for staff, and he's done it all before!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

you ain't DU anymore, fix those colors 

+1 Don't resign again

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

+1 I have known slak for a while he is 100% staff material

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management
5 hours ago, Diplo said:

"I'm not going back to staff"

That’s what they all say :pepeLaugh:

+1

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 at least your not at 6 yet

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone