Bacta GM Application

Bacta

Name: Bacta | Cale

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:213582892

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes!

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:   TR GC MEDL MAJ Cale has played for 820:04:18.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9 I have a decent mastery, I have read most of the Karen Traviss books and have watched so much of the clone wars, I have a decent understanding of all aspects of the War and how to cater events to the current timeframe that will be appropriate. 

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I think being a gamemaster will be better suited for my type of gameplay as a person. I love roleplay to death its been my passion I constantly try to spark anything with constant things to just keep reminding me (giving people rations, Ghost Company comms RP, making fun of BigZach). This constantly keeps me on my toes and wanting more, I have had a huge inspiration and drive after my comeback to the staff team and I want to help the server. ITs all about the impact I feel I can make to the server, my goal as a GM and what i want to strive for is making that 1 random PVT have a great server event that makes him stay. After my ahem incident that occurred I really wanted to increase my roleplay on the server to better heights which made me wanna join the staff team, since then I have had a blast and want to continue to making great roleplay moments that people remember. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: I think the tools given is immense but my only recommendation is giving more player choice to events, its a goal I would like to have as a GM in the future of giving PLAYER choice, I think some events turn into a disney ride, some can get away with it if the spectacle is big but I feel it happens to much where GM are to stubborn to change portions of it.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

The Kirkland Files ;(CG), I intend the Kirkland files to be my main gimmick as a GM, these will be the idea of invading and busting a huge insurgent group through coursanunt and the planet, the first portion will be from CG to identify a possible out post. This will be the simplist event, other events I have ideas is using a discord to communiate through screenshoots with the RECON battalions and other means. The end goal is makinga huge deployment that most people have a vauge understanding idea and they can help each other take down this insurgent group that has been playing both sides. 

Thank you for reading my application, regardless of the outcome it is always a treat to pursue these applications. 

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo