Keyes' Autumn

Shockpoint

10/10 Most fun ive had on a deployment. Loved all of it.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

Forum Admin

9/10

Woulda been 10/10 but it was delayed quite a bit which kinda sux but overall, one of my favorites from u shocky wocky. GJ!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

8/10 The event was pretty fun but the lag  was kinda insane though that is gmod in a nutshell also another small thing was how long it took for it to start but other then that is was pretty epic.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

8/10

From The Helpers Side here are the Pros of the Event

-Good Narrative

-Good Acting

-Lots of Gameplay

-Decent Immerson

But Here are the Cons of the Event

-Performance(Too many of the Frigate Props, Overkill of the Turbolaser GH(Not Shocks Fault)

-Moments where the Story Seemed to just have a bit of Stuffing to fill a spot

Shock you had a Great Event just little here and there things :)

• Agree 1

:pepeL:

9/10, Honestly an amazing event. I can't wait for Cody and Rex to feel what I just felt, the joy and love in my heart from seeing all of that grey, honestly one of the biggests highs of my whole Wolffe term. So amazing to see everyone there in 104th and probably one of my best memories as Wolffe for sure, an amazing time over time. "And for you men who wore the Grey and White for the first time... it was an honor serving beside you men." <3

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

9/10. You never cease to amaze me with great ideas for events. I love storyline deployments already, but making everyone go to a battalion's whitelists is awesome. Having all lore characters and over 30+ boys in grey is amazing. While the lag was horrendous, it was worth it the moment I stepped outside the main ship. Making an actual fleet, with broken and functional ships is just gorgeous. The delay to get to see a single enemy was long, but worth it. Can't wait to see the 212th continuation of this!

• Winner 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

7.5/10 Great dupes, good story, and decent execution. Was fun to play on a job other than my normal one which I've noticed has become a theme in your past few deployments (and one that you should continue). Lag got a little bad for a bit and I think some of the entities could've been managed a bit better (tons of music disks laying around), but that's not 100% in your control. Good intercom usage as usual, and this was a lot more entertaining than the standard venator deployment. Overall, a pretty good start to this series but it wasn't without its issues.

• Winner 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

8/10 Loved the voices and great story

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead