Can we get the ARK server back please!

Hello Founders, @Square @Forseen @Jad @Dragon

Please for the love of god can we get the ARK server back, just like we had before. Not gonna lie i think a lot of people would enjoy it and it would help get new people into the community like it did last time. Along with getting people some practice back on ARK for the new update. I know the plan has been to wait for the new update to come out however, i am asking you all to bring it back so that the community has some other things to do than just play GMOD. Set a goal we have to reach and we can do it. 

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin
28 minutes ago, Piff said:

A rust server would be 10x better than ARK

y e s

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Founder
Founder

The plan for ARK after the closing of the last server was originally to open it back up for Crystal Isles over the summer, however, a lot of things started to come up for the Clone Wars server that needed some attention. This is why I originally pushed it back to Gen part 2 launch which is in March of 2021. I do however understand the need for a break from the CW server and Gmod in general which is why the plan sort of shifted away from that and to open back up sometime in Feb (however didn't get announced publicly yet) in order to give players an extra month to play and get settled back into the game.

That being said, we are currently working on a separate project for the community outside of Garry's Mod which we are pretty excited about and that is something that needs my attention before the ARK server can be re-opened. I will say though that ARK will definitely be back

Current priority que is: 

Clone Wars weapons update/rebalance --> New non Gmod server --> Bringing ARK back online 

Also for all I know something could go wrong with the middle step because it's already been proven to be a bitch so ARK could possibly skip ahead in prio but who knows.

I'll just leave it at that and let you speculate :D

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
Banned
36 minutes ago, Square said:

New non Gmod server

Yooooo Arma 3 Altis life!!!

• Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1

r4ymo.gif