Thermite has Finished Burning

Shit man, this has been an interesting three years.  Never would have thought I'd sink so much time into something.

I've only ever been in two battalions, RM and the 21st, both will always hold a special place in my heart and mind, and its disappointing that both of these things ended so badly.  Can't say I have loved my three years on Synergy, honestly hated most of it, but it had its fun times, and I cherished it, and I appreciate it. 

Synergy has helped me make great friends, and I thank it for that.

@Keo Thanks for the fun times in RM bud
@BigZach You too bud, thanks for the fun times

@NESH Is this Nesh? I don't fuckin know, but thanks for bringing me into RM bud.

@Taur Hehe, stinky.

@royer RM gang quiet man, lets play some games some time.

@Thastian RM gang

@Matra Thanks for bringing me into the 21st, best decision I ever made.  You're a great person

@Oxen Standup fuckin guy.  Taught me how to be a good Marine.

@Snadvich Sorry I fucked up, but I thank you for forgiving me.  You're a good kid, we should hang out one day.

@Butter Dude, I fucking hated you at first, but you're alright honestly.  I'm sorry you were so mistreated man.

@Mav Pretty fuckin cool, we should hang out one day, y'aint far from me.

@BigBoss Sorry you got fucked over, I know you had great plans.
@Gadget GM CPL Gadget, thanks for giving me the opportunity to run 21st alongside you.  Sorry that I let you down buddy, this is all my fault, I slid the 21st into this mess.

@Gears Sorry for being a pain in the ass.  Hope you can forgive me.

@Mitchell

Sorry for being a pain in the ass.  Hope you can forgive me.

@Brooklyn Sorry for being a pain in the ass.  Hope you can forgive me.

@Dennis Sorry for being a pain in the ass.  Hope you can forgive me.

@Forseen Sorry for being a pain in the ass.  Hope you can forgive me.

I hope you guys can bring 21st back.

Synergy will always have a place in me, but its just time to move on.  I need to work to my career goals, and cutting Synergy (and Multiplayer RP games out in general) out might be whats best for me.  Maybe I'll play again, but probably not, I've tarnished my image.  And kids, stay in school and realize what the fuck you wanna do early on rather than spending two years in college for something that you quickly lose interest in.

spacer.pngspacer.pngo7 gents

-Buuged

• Friendly 9
  • Pay Respect 4

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

Gonna miss you bro. You were chill having around 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

o7 You took care of everything that we needed. GL with everything Brotha!

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic