Clone Wars Season 7 Music

Name: Matt/Matthos

RP Rank: Ensign / Master

Suggestion: Add the clone wars season 7 music.

Implementation: A recent addon came out with the season 7 music and I figured it would be nice to add to the rest of our clone wars music roster.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2354176335
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: Songs included:

Aftermath in Mandalore
Ahsoka and the 501st
Ahsoka Cornered
Ahsoka vs Maul
Bad Batch Heroics
Bad Batch Theme
Battle of Yerbana
Break for the Shuttle
Burying the Dead
Chasing Saxon
Dodging Debris
Droids Approaching
Order 66 Theme
The Throne
Victory and Death
We Don't Understand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Agree 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

• Management
Management

Ah I just got home and was about to suggest this ecksdee

+1 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Always nice to have more of a variety of music

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

As the music man, I would love for this to be added. In all honesty, 17 songs for 45 megabites is a steal imo. There are many people who hate music, but at the same time, ive had countless people come to me after events saying "The music really set the tone and immersed me, and I thought it was one of the things that made your event." 
A lot of our music is garbage tbh, and is never used. However all of these made season 7 ultimately good, and can make events much more immersive. Would have loved to have had this when I did my season 7 events this summer.

(Also the order 66 theme would be super fucking sick)

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Sent to Pending

//Moved to Pending

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

SUGGESTION MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT PHASE

• 1 year later...