SPEC REG Commander Crusader

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): 

STEAM_0:0:89827130

Regiment you are applying for:

Specialized 

How many terms have you held the position?:

2 whole Terms - The curse has been broken

How do you feel your previous term went?: 

OK, my second term was a fun one, both server wise and IRL. The server had quite a few updates and changes over this time period, especially in the areas of trainings and who does what training. As well as the fact that, IRL, I was going a shit ton of interviews for jobs [I know have one, started it Tuesday, it's why this is "late"]

But onto how I think it went, the term was somewhat quite bar the outburst from updates and individuals, I attempted to assist in the batts in the REG where I could and tutoring the BCMDs were needed. I always tried to push and open and friendly demeanor for all the batts in the REG to have, especially with each other. I assist Gret on his term as Fox were needed and gave him guidance on what to do with members who either weren't performing, causing issues or just were confused with rules.

This term was also the term of RULES. HC have been re do and adjusting many rules and ensuring the server had a good structure and system in place for future generations to come [pulls out walking stick]. I was often involved in meetings about rules that were misinterpreted, broken, missing, wack, etc. 

I also assist Slak where needed with his Doom term but he has managed to grab the rein and get DU going very quickly. 21st needed quite a bit of supervision, mainly in the aspect of leaders being prickly, which is probably the weirdest and easiest way of doing it. 21st kinda of slowly forge a mini-divide which is slowly but surely being eroded away. Members are active once again and 21st is in a somewhat stable situation as of now, clinging onto the dreams of EOD and TECH... I have a water bottle ready to spray them if they get too into it.

I will be the first to admit, the end of my term was a bit patchy but this was the period I had 2 job interviews back to back almost and put my effort into that as MONEY is important. As stated, got the job, have started and I am working at home now. I plan on getting back into the swing of things more, which I have already with the UT-AT [RIP] and AV-7 trainings. I managed to turn out these trainings in good time and they have been wildly successful, especially AV-7. 

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?:

There is much more I want to do and much more I hope to help with, I have plans to set up a possible REG V REG tournament, similar to BvB and or help FYI with his idea which is on a similar path to it. I also want to work on bringing back some RP on the server. Everyone has become very scared of it, people will just walk away from someone of something they have to do something with as "I came here to shoot." This is and RP server, if you don't want to RP why are you here?  I want to help nurture RP situations and bring it back to the server.

I also wish to assist the Directors and rest of HC in there goals and aspirations over these coming months, whatever they may be, as well as assisting the BCMDs and Batts of the SPEC REG as I have over the past 6 months, as a guiding hand, there to help, but also there to smack them if they start to step out of line. 

Current availability:

I'll just say my work schedule - Mon to Fri - 9 am to 5 pm [GMT, so -5 to those times for EST]

I aim to get on for about 4 to 5 hours each day, more on weekends. I take about 2 days of a week.

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

• Decent batt numbers through working with the BCMDs and HC of the batts
  • Rules reworking and problem solving with the rest of HC
  • Training and logging changes for the server as a whole
  • Attempting to be an active member on the server as HC, you can judge me on the success of that.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

Okay, I will go per Batt in the REG for things I would like to improve.

21st

The HC of 21st have acknowledge the fact that 21st has become quite Elitist and isolationist over a short period of time, basically Christmas break. I plan on assisting them with building batt cohesion and relationships within the battalion. This will likely be done through trainings and simulations as well as balancing out the batts loadouts to ensure the divide is minimized.

CG

CG is doing very well under Gret's leadership and doesn't need much done to it, they are working towards boosting batt relations within the REG also, so I will assist in this matter. CG also are currently light on HC but Gret has plans to work on this and I will assist them in the changing of rules and responsibility, especially with the recently acquired IR training.

DU

Slak is doing an amazing job so far, he has gotten numbers up and kept them stable. He is not perfect but these minor errors have been addressed and I will be working with them to ensure they don't occur again. I have noticed that some DU members seems to be a little hostile towards non-DU, for lack of better words. I hope to work with Slak, Po and the rest of DU to ensure this is tapered and the relationships with the other batts can flourish.

Overall

I have started work on a master training fill out form and roster and I would like to see this through to completion. It will be a central location for easy access for either the entire servers trainings or just REG specific ones. I also aim to help the other RCMDs with there training programs if they require it as well as ensure the trainings are being hosted by the SPEC REG. 

I would also like to guide the troopers in the SPEC REG to be more RP focused once more, implementing RP challenges between the Batts and use them all in coordinated assault trainings using AV-7 and other vehicles.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yarp.

Any questions anyone has, please don't hesitate to ask, I ain't great with writing these Apps sometimes.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

He does a good job handling 21st, I'm sure he does just as good with the rest of Spec Reg, He's got my vote +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

So, before I say anything on this. I have been working with gadget for 2 weeks roughly as Doom, and along the way he has helped me, guided me into the position as I went on. I am new to this type of stuff but he helped me as I went along. I believe you deserve another term to keep going and helping both 21st, CG, and DU. 

+1

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Thank you for your comment @Dinaric

I am the first to admit my activity was poor at certain points, as I mentioned, the whole getting a job part dragged me away quite a bit and I was playing some other games more often at the begin. Not anymore thou, sick of D2 now. I was on an LOA over Christmas, like most tbh, so my time over December was short. 

I have plans on working with 21st to help rebuild it, I am jne of the people who some what put it into the position of no CMDs due to me having to demote one of them. The other left which I had nothing to do with. 21st as of now is doing fairly well but can be doing much better, an active BCMD and then active CMDs can do a wondering so I hope for them to get   Bacara soon and to work with them on ensuring its survival. I also hope to assist them will balancing out the branches so GM has bit more of  a presence on the server.

Once again thank you for your criticism and opinion.

Anything else you'd like to ask or anyone for that matter, please go ahead.

• Winner 1

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

-1 Let me explain real quick why I am -1ing, So from an outsiders perspective I haven't seen you do a whole lot with the SPEC Reg, As Dinaric said your activity isn't the greatest and you were on LOA and all that. But from what I have seen is the past 2 Terms you've been Reg all I have seen is you remove some battalion HC to be honest. During this time currently 21st is struggling and I haven't seen your attempt to help them. But like you said a Active BCMD is needed, along with DU is doing fine now but when they were not doing good, I didn't see a whole lot from you, in a attempt to help rebuild DU. CG is doing alright for the time being. Nothing against you Gadget I just believe it may be time for a new RCMD

• Informative 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

From the perspective of a DU member, I must say I have mixed feelings about this. Hostility is not the best way to put how DU members are acting around non DU members, I would say they consider it to be joking and with that, I'm going to be corralling them more so they don't act like huge fools.

My issue is that these changes don't tell me how you are going to build the working relationship between each Specialized Battalion, if you could share your plan to improve that, because as it stands, DU has a better relationship with 212th from the joint training we have done together than with any other Specialized Battalion.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

1 hour ago, Willyworm1 said:

From the perspective of a DU member, I must say I have mixed feelings about this. Hostility is not the best way to put how DU members are acting around non DU members, I would say they consider it to be joking and with that, I'm going to be corralling them more so they don't act like huge fools.

My issue is that these changes don't tell me how you are going to build the working relationship between each Specialized Battalion, if you could share your plan to improve that, because as it stands, DU has a better relationship with 212th from the joint training we have done together than with any other Specialized Battalion.

Hostility was a poor wording for it but the beat I could think of, it was a minor case I was witness to, to be sure, but it was not desirable. The incident I saw didn't seem like joking but often looks can be deceiving.

I hope to work on the inter batt relationship by hosting joint training on either main or event and mini competitions for the REG members. Like hold out ops, mortar assaults and infiltration, just to name a few. Utilising each batt and subgroup to their potential.

I will be discussing with the commander of each batt on what they want and how they wish to do things, allowing them to learn the skills of each other and how to rely on one another during combat.

Hope this helps as I dont want to go to overboard with a comment.

So something I am somewhat confused, I am seeing individuals saying he has helped the battalions under his  jurisdiction, and others who are saying he has not. Which is it? Because both sides cannot be right. Some 21st members are saying Gadget helped their battalion, while other individuals are saying Gadget has not. What kind malarkey is that?

+1 for this guy

Quoted Examples:

18 hours ago, PaladinPlague said:

He does a good job handling 21st

5 hours ago, Dinaric said:

I haven’t really seen you on helping out the battalions mainly 21st

Also, quick counterpoint...

5 hours ago, Dinaric said:

As an RCMD, you're the overseer for the entire Spec Regiment, but to also help out battalions struggling in numbers such as for example 21st Nova Corps.

Right now 21st has absolutely no Commanders, maybe 1-2 senior officers, and I'm not sure about the rest, and I've only seen a couple of those members on the server most of the time. Of course for all battalions, the CoC goes like this in terms of officers: WO > Junior Officers > Senior Officers > XO/Commanders > BCMD > RCMD (if applicable) and so on and so forth. 

First and foremost, it is ultimately up to the players whether or not they choose to continue operating under a certain battalion. Anyone of higher power cannot simply command the players to stay in a battalion in order to keep it active, as it is ultimately up to the players of that battalion to stay active and remain a presence on the server. If you are unaware, recent happenings (past few months) in 21st led to many individuals leaving for calmer waters, as is their right in the player base, leaving behind those most resilient against the ways of drama and other issues that arise from social interactions (like Spade, who has been around for quite a long time). Truthfully speaking, there is virtually nothing that someone in Gadget's position could do to rectify the situation, save for giving what leadership remains in the battalion a reassuring pat on the back to stay strong through tough times and some ideas to reinvent training or appearance on the server. That is the way of these things. The actions of one individual can only do so much to affect the actions of the many, and frankly, most players on this server prefer to jump ship when the going gets rough in a battalion, because this is a GAME. No one comes here specifically because "Ah yes, I like watching my group of friends scatter and vanish like paycheques during quarantine, while being able to do only the most menial of tasks in order to counteract it. I am glad I don't come here to have fun and relax, to leave behind the responsibilities of the real world for some time in order to give myself some peace of mind." People come here for fun, as hard as that is to believe. Ultimately, if no one is having fun with 21st, there will be no 21st, save for those who wish to bring back the fun that used to exist. In the end, this idea that the regimental commander's success or failure is heavily determined by something so completely out of their control is insane, and a poor choice in which to base future terms and qualifications off of.

Aight rant over, I need a drink

• Informative 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

-1 here we go again im going to address each battalion and a few points 

1. 21st - the 21st as we all know has struggled to be stable with activity and leadership for a long time now. During my time as reg i attempted to do the best i could to fix it. However, gadget has somehow managed to let it slip into an even larger dumpster fire than it was before. It took a director joining the battalion to help stabilize it after an overall shitty Battalion commander report removed claw. WE then saw three to four BCMD applications go up of people who were clearly not ready at the time. Then oxen comes back and gets BCMD and fails to be active more than what seems to be 20 hours a week, saying he has a family or work or things like that just means he shouldn't have gone for to attempt to fix it if he didn't have the right amount of time. AS of recent with Oxen's term winding down we have seen the one person in the 21st, butters attempt to unite the battalion under one banner get called a powerplayer after the BCMD takes an LOA till his term ends. After he leaves the battalion shits it self once again as the officers attempt to climb to the top of the ladder and people once again not being active in the 21st. Then the battalion members decide to start attacking themself and you do nothing to stop it, it has taken a Director and a founder to attempt to keep the battalion from getting removed. You have utterly failed in your role as a RCMD to not only prevent fires from starting but attempting to put them out once they start and your hours speak to it. You then also demoted mav from commander to CPT and then left and rejoined on his legacy to the rank of major. Your demotion has been completely null and void and you have dropped the ball and being told by the directors to fix the situation. 

unknown.png?width=1440&height=487 these were your hours taken on the 28th with no LOA posted.

unknown.png these are your hours taken as of writing this post if the 40 hours every two weeks was still a thing you should have been removed. 

2. CG -  Runs into the same situation and an even tougher situation as 21st. However, i am not the only one to say that i rarely if ever see Gret on as fox. He has not had any commanders or XO for at least 2 months now. It once again needed the same director to come in and join to help out as the 21st did and only recently have we seen an improvement with the help from wolfro.

3. DU - During freds term the battalion suffered and you were of no help. Up until slak has gotten BCMD and old members returning to help out has the battalion, has it now been competing for the top battalion spot. You also out of left field decided when i was going to transfer back to DU to change my legacy rank along with chambers. For whatever reason the past 5 BCMD's have had no problem until you decided to talk to slak about going against the set rules from when i was doom over 2 years ago. 

You have completely vanished and not done anything to help any of your battalions in your regiment. It has taken the help of a director and founder to help the battalions in your regiment. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 12

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

7 hours ago, Dennis said:

-1 here we go again im going to address each battalion and a few points 

1. 21st - the 21st as we all know has struggled to be stable with activity and leadership for a long time now. During my time as reg i attempted to do the best i could to fix it. However, gadget has somehow managed to let it slip into an even larger dumpster fire than it was before. It took a director joining the battalion to help stabilize it after an overall shitty Battalion commander report removed claw. WE then saw three to four BCMD applications go up of people who were clearly not ready at the time. Then oxen comes back and gets BCMD and fails to be active more than what seems to be 20 hours a week, saying he has a family or work or things like that just means he shouldn't have gone for to attempt to fix it if he didn't have the right amount of time. AS of recent with Oxen's term winding down we have seen the one person in the 21st, butters attempt to unite the battalion under one banner get called a powerplayer after the BCMD takes an LOA till his term ends. After he leaves the battalion shits it self once again as the officers attempt to climb to the top of the ladder and people once again not being active in the 21st. Then the battalion members decide to start attacking themself and you do nothing to stop it, it has taken a Director and a founder to attempt to keep the battalion from getting removed. You have utterly failed in your role as a RCMD to not only prevent fires from starting but attempting to put them out once they start and your hours speak to it. You then also demoted mav from commander to CPT and then left and rejoined on his legacy to the rank of major. Your demotion has been completely null and void and you have dropped the ball and being told by the directors to fix the situation. 

unknown.png?width=1440&height=487 these were your hours taken on the 28th with no LOA posted.

unknown.png these are your hours taken as of writing this post if the 40 hours every two weeks was still a thing you should have been removed. 

2. CG -  Runs into the same situation and an even tougher situation as 21st. However, i am not the only one to say that i rarely if ever see Gret on as fox. He has not had any commanders or XO for at least 2 months now. It once again needed the same director to come in and join to help out as the 21st did and only recently have we seen an improvement with the help from wolfro.

3. DU - During freds term the battalion suffered and you were of no help. Up until slak has gotten BCMD and old members returning to help out has the battalion, has it now been competing for the top battalion spot. You also out of left field decided when i was going to transfer back to DU to change my legacy rank along with chambers. For whatever reason the past 5 BCMD's have had no problem until you decided to talk to slak about going against the set rules from when i was doom over 2 years ago. 

You have completely vanished and not done anything to help any of your battalions in your regiment. It has taken the help of a director and founder to help the battalions in your regiment. 

Dennis, I will have to respectfully disagree with you here. Bear with me as I will likely struggle to keep this straightforward.  And yes I am aware I haven't been back for long, however I know many of these people and have been getting informed whats transpired during Gadget's terms. This comment will also act as my feedback so will not be all related to you Dennis, I will highlight that in a red orange for you. 

In early september of 2018 there was a young powerplayer-to-be named logicless.  He transferred from the 327th to the Galactic Marines because he "Wasn't getting to SGT fast enough" In GM at the time was Gadget as a WO, who took a lot of time out of his day to teach me many things, like doc work, how promotions work on the server, how being an officer was, and even how to rp properly. He made me understand how to enjoy the times between ranks. Which I thank him for, because if it wasn't for him I would've tried to go for a bcmd spot way before I got forced to go for Gree. Thats why hes my Dadget.

Okay story time is over. 

The 21st right now:

The 21st is in a difficult spot, We have no commanders, our numbers dwindle and we have no appeal. 

None of that has to do with Gadget. During my time as Gree I have established battalions go through 3 phases in no particular order: static, struggle, and golden. 21st is most certainly struggling, however I am seeing it start to shift, ever so slightly. There has been a new group of recruits, including myself, many of the others show true promise and dedication. So our numbers are finally looking up. We have some people coming back like Matra. As far as what is causing us to struggle is the lack of appeal our battalion has. 21st has some really cool classes and sub units, however its all essentially a copy and paste from every other battalion on the server. I am painfully aware of the decision to standardize all battalions, however when all battalions have the same guns and classes it comes down to new players deciding who to join based on who looks cool or who has the most attractive tryout bind or in rare cases, the person's dream battalion.

None of that has to do with Gadget. Since I have joined Gadget has been monitoring us to make sure we are doing ok.

--EDIT: Forgot to mention, just because there is a founder in the battalion doesn't mean its "helping" Sure its nice to see that tag by your Battalion, but in reality, they are just another officer who has more responsibility elsewhere

CG: lots has changed since I left, but the community and directors believe Gret has what it takes to run it properly, and I believe he is doing good.

Doom's Unit. Okay time to get a bit spicy. Doom's Unit has proven to be a sponge for new players. I have to say I am impressed when I see their numbers, however this can be easily attributed to this:

They get big guns, and shields and cool models from the moment they join. They have this special job that has the shield and z6, and when you join DU thats easily accessible. Giving them a high appeal. 

They do not filter out the undesirable members, today I witnessed a group of CTs walk into DU bunks and get offered a tryout despite having multiple arrests, and still yelling and just being overall nuisances. The only reason they didn't get tried out was because they got bored of waiting and went to raid BCC and get on the loudspeaker.

This also has nothing to do with Gadget, as dealing with such occurrences fall under BCMD. 

my point is this:

Running the battalions is NOT gadgets job Dennis. 

the jobs of the RCMD are as follows:

Communicating with BCMDs to make sure everything is either going smoothly or is being fixed and to provide advice and Ideas.

Interact with all battalions within that regiment to make sure they are all functioning as needed.

To make sure there is no abuse of power in CMD/XO/BCMD positions.

Everything else is optional. He doesn't need to host joint trainings, because if bcmds cant figure out how to do that themselves maybe they shouldn't be bcmds. He doesn't need to focus on any one battalion, thats a bcmd's job. 

Gadget does his job, even if his motivation wavered, much like many people's during their terms.

+1 Show em how good you'll do this term Dadget.

Edited by Logicless
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

1 hour ago, Logicless said:

Dennis, I will have to respectfully disagree with you here. Bear with me as I will likely struggle to keep this straightforward.  And yes I am aware I haven't been back for long, however I know many of these people and have been getting informed whats transpired during Gadget's terms. This comment will also act as my feedback so will not be all related to you Dennis, I will highlight that in a red orange for you. 

In early september of 2018 there was a young powerplayer-to-be named logicless.  He transferred from the 327th to the Galactic Marines because he "Wasn't getting to SGT fast enough" In GM at the time was Gadget as a WO, who took a lot of time out of his day to teach me many things, like doc work, how promotions work on the server, how being an officer was, and even how to rp properly. He made me understand how to enjoy the times between ranks. Which I thank him for, because if it wasn't for him I would've tried to go for a bcmd spot way before I got forced to go for Gree. Thats why hes my Dadget.

Okay story time is over. 

The 21st right now:

The 21st is in a difficult spot, We have no commanders, our numbers dwindle and we have no appeal. 

None of that has to do with Gadget. During my time as Gree I have established battalions go through 3 phases in no particular order: static, struggle, and golden. 21st is most certainly struggling, however I am seeing it start to shift, ever so slightly. There has been a new group of recruits, including myself, many of the others show true promise and dedication. So our numbers are finally looking up. We have some people coming back like Matra. As far as what is causing us to struggle is the lack of appeal our battalion has. 21st has some really cool classes and sub units, however its all essentially a copy and paste from every other battalion on the server. I am painfully aware of the decision to standardize all battalions, however when all battalions have the same guns and classes it comes down to new players deciding who to join based on who looks cool or who has the most attractive tryout bind or in rare cases, the person's dream battalion.

None of that has to do with Gadget. Since I have joined Gadget has been monitoring us to make sure we are doing ok.

--EDIT: Forgot to mention, just because there is a founder in the battalion doesn't mean its "helping" Sure its nice to see that tag by your Battalion, but in reality, they are just another officer who has more responsibility elsewhere

CG: lots has changed since I left, but the community and directors believe Gret has what it takes to run it properly, and I believe he is doing good.

Doom's Unit. Okay time to get a bit spicy. Doom's Unit has proven to be a sponge for new players. I have to say I am impressed when I see their numbers, however this can be easily attributed to this:

They get big guns, and shields and cool models from the moment they join. They have this special job that has the shield and z6, and when you join DU thats easily accessible. Giving them a high appeal. 

They do not filter out the undesirable members, today I witnessed a group of CTs walk into DU bunks and get offered a tryout despite having multiple arrests, and still yelling and just being overall nuisances. The only reason they didn't get tried out was because they got bored of waiting and went to raid BCC and get on the loudspeaker.

This also has nothing to do with Gadget, as dealing with such occurrences fall under BCMD. 

my point is this:

Running the battalions is NOT gadgets job Dennis. 

the jobs of the RCMD are as follows:

Communicating with BCMDs to make sure everything is either going smoothly or is being fixed and to provide advice and Ideas.

Interact with all battalions within that regiment to make sure they are all functioning as needed.

To make sure there is no abuse of power in CMD/XO/BCMD positions.

Everything else is optional. He doesn't need to host joint trainings, because if bcmds cant figure out how to do that themselves maybe they shouldn't be bcmds. He doesn't need to focus on any one battalion, thats a bcmd's job. 

Gadget does his job, even if his motivation wavered, much like many people's during their terms.

+1 Show em how good you'll do this term Dadget.

So I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this,  You mentioned with 21st  *21st has some really cool classes and sub units, however it's all essentially a copy and paste from every other battalion on the server*  I don't really understand that but like you mentioned earlier as dooms unit has shields and Z-6s which makes them pop out but 21st has cloaking devices and an entire elite subunit which i'm pretty sure every class within that subunit has a westar so I honestly feel like it makes no sense to say that 21st is a copy and paste from any other battalion and say the reason people aren't join is because there's no appeal to the battalion. I feel like with the current state of 21st and how before when dooms unit was struggling  it took three commander dooms to actually get the battalion steady again makes me feel like you haven't been doing your job up until now. So im gonna -1 , But I would like to say this , No doubt are you qualified for this position I agree with dinaric on this *However if you can plan a really good idea for my boys in 21st, and become at least semi-active be my guest* I feel like if you can get 21st to good place again and show that activity has improved I think you will definitely have a chance at running for this position again.

Edited by Nova_

Okay, so upon revision of both the comment people have sent my way and what I realistically want to do with the server I have come to a decision.

One thing I'll add to this is the thing Dennis put about my steam activity.

I mentioned i was on an LOA over Christmas bud, like it ended on the 2nd of January, how am I going to have 40 hours in less than a week while also working? But I do actually thank you for being a harsh critic as it is always helpful.

I managed to break the curse of SPEC REG and implement many of the things I wanted to. I was mainly running again due to members of the REG asking me if I was going to.

I have also kinda come to the decision that it would be best for SPEC REG for new ideas and leaderships to come in due to the fact I am a bit long in the tooth now. 3 years on the server and that's with very few breaks.

I had a blast and wouldn't change anything bar the way I managed my time in my second term.

Time for me to return to 21st, the crusade has come to an end.

Can someone please Void this for me.

Edited by Gadget
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 3

3 minutes ago, Nova_ said:

So I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this,  You mentioned with 21st  *21st has some really cool classes and sub units, however it's all essentially a copy and paste from every other battalion on the server*  I don't really understand that but like you mentioned earlier as dooms unit has shields and Z-6s which makes them pop out but 21st has cloaking devices and an entire elite subunit which i'm pretty sure every class within that subunit has a westar so I honestly feel like it makes no sense to say that 21st is a copy and paste from any other battalion and say the reason people aren't join is because there's no appeal to the battalion. I feel like with the current state of 21st and how before when dooms unit was struggling  it took three commander dooms to actually get the battalion steady again makes me feel like you haven't been doing your job up until now. So im gonna -1

My point was the entry level of 21st is copy paste, while the DU has entry level appeal, sorry for confusion

Edited by Logicless
  • Agree 2

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Applicant has Voided their App

This is your only void for the period of 30 Days

//Moved to Denied

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management