Bro's 3rd Year

Well boys I've done it. Today marks my 3rd year in Synergy, 3 years ago today I got dragged into the Engine Room back on a Venator to be taught engineering because "there was never enough of em" and the same person who taught me helped me into the 212th the same day. Through my 3 years here I've seen battalions and factions rise and fall. Helped lead sub units and soon a battalion then. I've seen trainings change multiple times and have taken charge of how those trainings happen. But honestly I'll be real with you. You have a good pack of lads around and a pack of idiots and I'll let you decide which you are but the synergy between the two makes Synergy what it is. I've loved the people and I hope to stay as long as I can with you guys. I know the burning question in your mind "Does Bro have a laminated copy of his ENG handbook? How many pages of handbook has he made?" To answer them, no I do not currently have a laminated copy of the ENG doc... Currently. That being said I had recently finished my grand handbook that has every page I wrote, edit, and rewritten for Synergy. I am unsure if I can post it here unless permitted by the CoE, or directors due to it having two of our current trainings in it. (Can't let you cheat them out of a training =P). 

Anyways I just wanted to post this because 3 years seems like a big deal to me and honestly I'm happy with what I've done on the server and I can only hope to help it further (And write better docs). I love you guys and I hope this new year can show kindness to us in our personal lives and on the server. I'm excited to see what these new Founders can provide and show off. And enthused to help teach this new generation about being a Commander and how to take up leadership roles without stressing yourself out. 

Ok, thats all I gotta say get back to your battle stations and fix the Reactor already, we can always talk later.
(P.S. Medical manual, you're next <3)

• Friendly 5
Forum Admin

Congrats on 3 years dawg thats crazy

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

I'll be waiting for the Master Engineering document to release 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Oh man oh man. I still remember the feeling of joining the 212th for the first time almost exactly 2 years ago and seeing 212th COL Bear (you) and being so amazed by how deep a person could go into this server. Then there was COE Old Man Bro, who made me crack up laughing the first time I saw him. Finally, it was Operations REG CMD Bro, who I could just talk to every once in a while despite being in a "big position" on the server.  

Honestly Bro, you had a formative impact on my GMOD experience - I really appreciate how open and welcoming you were to a newbie private like myself back then. Thanks for being a cool dude and for all the fun times.

Cheers to 3 years!

P.S: My favorite Bro was student presentation Bro. I still can't believe you invited us all to your final presentation. That took some serious balls. Salute your Operations Regimental Commander!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Management
Management

I vote we delete all google documents

I got eight months until I hit my big quarto (That's French for 3 right?)

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk