Otter

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Otters Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Spec Ops Captain ARCO-1284 “Spark”

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I had a lot of Stuff going on in my life. The first reason is I had to get new PC parts
because my pc literally over heated and all my files on that pc were corrupted. Another reason was I really had no motive to play GMOD.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team for many reasons. The first reason is I have gained the rank of Junior Officer
That means that I have to get a little bit more serious. What I mean that by saying that is I feel like I have to do more the community. The last reason is I miss being a GM.
If I do get this position back i hope I can work my way up to game master. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. Sincerely Otter

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel it went decently good. I feel like this because I reached the rank Of SA. I was a TRO, SIT, and GH. I don't plan on going for all that because I got overwhelmed and stressed out to easy.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices? Yes

Edited by Otter
I forgot to add my name.

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

6 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Were you waived by HA+ regarding your age?

I’m aware that this is a re-application but the rule still applies.

I was told by woeny since I was previously a SA I would not need to get waived for staff for my age 

• Informative 1

• Management
Management

+1 :)

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Quick question if I remember correctly I thought you resigned because you got demoted in staff for not doing anything? How do people know if you’re going to just leave because you got a slap on the wrist again?

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

5 minutes ago, Clutch said:

Quick question if I remember correctly I thought you resigned because you got demoted in staff for not doing anything? How do people know if you’re going to just leave because you got a slap on the wrist again?

So I left the staff team because i really was burnt out. I wanted to take a big break from the server and focus on irl stuff

+1 This dude has had community feedback come his way and changed his attitude towards the server and he has made plenty of improvements and people have started to respect him even more now! He has been doing great work and continues to better himself and thats what people need to see in the community :)

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

Otter may be 12, but he's sure as hell mature. Countless occasions I've seen him be the bigger man to people who are much much older, genuine guy.

+1

I'll be honest I forgot that otter was THIS YOUNG. We had our time together back in DU when I was a senior officer. He's made his mistakes and honestly at that time had a bit of an issue with battalion hopping. BUT that was back in roughly April/June. He was a bit more of a goofy kid back then, but otter has severely matured since then. I had almost heard nothing but good things about him after his time in DU was up after he made an uh-oh (failRP situation). Even after that incident I made sure that me and him was still good and he was very nice about it and mature about what had happened. Otter was a big supporter for me in my darker moments on the server and I'm grateful for that.  He would be a good fit to come back into the staff team and is also one of the main people i tend to play catch up with when I visit the TS.

You supported me otter and I'll support you. GL my dude.

+1

My Little PogChamp | Know Your Meme

• Funny 2

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer