Fred's Resignation & Goodbye

Frederic

Battalion: Doom's Unit

RP Name: Fred | Doom

Date: 03DEC2020

Reason: For the past 2 weeks At work we've been pulling 12-16 hour shifts, & with our required mission count increasing I don't see that ending anytime soon (within the next 3-6 months). I'm resigning from BCMD of DU cause there is not point in me taking long LOAs If I have no definitive date of return to my normal activity when I first joined the server. I haven't been able to devote the amount of time I'd like to the battalion and DU deserves someone who will have the time to keep it on track and improve it. This a server Resignation (Staff, TRO, BCMD, & the server overall)

Goodbyes:

@Slak Thanks for always sticking by me bud and helping me whenever I needed it.

@Dennis Keep in touch, you're a real homie & it was always a pleasure to speak with you about anything. Wipe ARC again, no balls. 

@Stroodle Thx for helping me with the Battalion where you could and thx for having my back when I needed it. 

@Brooklyn dumb weeb <3 

@Claw It was a pleasure to have you in the battalion wish you had stayed longer, You would've been a Solid CMD and probably a good XO. 

@Gadget Thx for always answering my questions. Also for being a solid RCMD

@TheCyan Thx for pushing me to go for BCMD. Sorry that I can't serve the full term like I planned.  

@Stormzyyy it was a pleasure to staff with you mate. Also to have you as a DU Jedi

To DU - Thx for trusting me as Doom even though I'd been here for a short time. It was a pleasure to know all of you and to help out where I could. I'll still be around to help you guys out on the roster in my free time since Theres a few things that still need to be added to the roster and the form we use, besides that i'll be in the discord for memes. 

To the TROs - I truly did enjoy being a TRO more than any other role I had filled on the server, with that being said i hope you guys have fun and you will all be missed. 

To anyone else - I'll miss the fun times but if you guys ever need something google sheet wise or just to catch up add me on discord Frederic#0104

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: Stroodle's Work Slave (DU Intel DIrector) | DU ARCL SFC

Past: BCMD Doom | Senior Admin | Training Officer

Damm, i wasnt in DU for long but working with you was pleasure and you were dedicated to the batt. But irl comes first, hope to see you around again at some point.

PS Ive still got the 2 quotes :)

Edited by xander

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

o7

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

o7 man.

You did good for the time you were in, shame that you have to depart but life comes before RP.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

o7 will make sure the Battalion is put into care

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

o7, we still have the record for graduation lmao. Stay safe

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 thank you for your service resignation has been logged
Be safe 

Had a few encounters with you around the beginning of your term, you were the only BCMD Doom that actually sat down and talked about the issues they have with Tiplar and Tiplee with the entire council. Best of luck out there man o7

• Agree 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

o7 i hope you are able to come back sometime soon. Good luck with your workload bro

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 2 weeks later...