Clone 99

Aeon

Name:Aeon

RP Rank:Private First Class

Suggestion:Bring Clone 99 in as a job

Implementation:Job

Lore: During the Clone Wars, Clone 99 was a malformed result of the cloning process. Due to his genetic defects and physical limitations, he was considered unfit for combat, and remained behind on Kamino to support the training efforts
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:Add
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:Clone 99

Slots: 1/1

Description:A Clone to maintain the base such as cleaning and keeping the grounds,Inventory,Menial Labor,repairs 

Model:Heard he was originally on here so thought you might still have the model
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:  DC-15s

:pepeL:

He died very early on in the war, so in the lore we're currently running he wouldn't be alive. Having CF-99 and 99 alive at the same time literally making no sense. The only way I can see this being used is during actual events in the past on Kamino. I don't want people tarnishing 99 by making him look like a fool, either. I'll +1, very hesitantly.

Edited by Fyi

hi.

Banned

I am gonna -1 I just don't think this is a good idea.

3 minutes ago, Fyi said:

He died very early on in the war, so in the lore we're currently running he wouldn't be alive. Having CF-99 and 99 alive at the same time literally making no sense. The only way I can see this being used is during actual events in the past on Kamino. I don't want people tarnishing 99 by making him look like a fool, either. I'll +1, very hesitantly.

most people who are dead in lore are still on the server :FeelsTastyMan:

2 minutes ago, Weaslo said:

most people who are dead in lore are still on the server :FeelsTastyMan:

That doesn't mean that we should bring in more though. A lot of those characters are there to give life to battalions. 99 will literally just a borderline event job that will go around and do janitor RP.

hi.

Forum Admin

-1. I understand it would cool passive rp and could interact with alot, but there isn't a model for it, he'd never get sent off Kamino, people would see this as a reason to act like an idiot and even though the server has characters that should be dead, this one is just wayyyyy off.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Unfortunately, 99 is dead. He is a character that is beloved by Clones in and out of character alike. I think the only thing that would come of this is people constantly disgracing the character of 99.

We have enough useless jobs that don't do anything. 

• Management
Management

How is cleaning RP even considered fun

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

The implementation of it would be as a passive RP job assigned under naval and brace can pick whoever he wants to be it in or outside of the navy.

I would say that we make it an application to be 99 in the naval discord or it could be appointed,  but again it is brace's choice

The whole basis of this suggestion is it adds more than just the same old passive rp like weapon inspections and medbay check ups but instead gives engineers a chance to help 99 in his crippled state.

Edited by Weaslo

1 hour ago, Bleach said:

-1 This isn’t the smartest of ideas. 

Are you gonna resurrect 99 cause that fucker is long gone. 

idk we resurrected Thorn,Colt,Havoc,Vaughn,Fives,Hardcase,WaxerDogma,Tup,Kix so i dont understand your point dog and it doesnt have alot of defense

Edited by Weaslo

Forum Admin
41 minutes ago, Weaslo said:

idk we resurrected Thorn,Colt,Havoc,Vaughn,Fives,Hardcase,WaxerDogma,Tup,Kix so i dont understand your point dog and it doesnt have alot of defense

Just because we have all these characters that should be dead, doesn't mean we need to ADD ANOTHER dead character. Difference with those characters and 99 is taht they actually add life to their respective battalions, 99 wouldn't really do that

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 minute ago, Naffen said:

Just because we have all these characters that should be dead, doesn't mean we need to ADD ANOTHER dead character. Difference with those characters and 99 is that they actually add life to their respective battalions, 99 wouldn't really do that

my thoughts exactly

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Forum Admin

-1 please no

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3