Pog's Game Master Application

Pog

Name: Pog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127385491

Current Staff Rank: SA

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: GCS DS ARFO WO Longshot has played for 461:43:30.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 5/10 (I don't remember a whole ton of details as I watched it when I was quite young. This is my biggest negative in my opinion.)

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to join the gamemaster team so that I can host events rather than just encounters. I believe that some of my encounters have been close to event quality (Definitely not all of them but my most recent ones are much better than some of my earlier ones and these are the ones that I am referring to) and I've never wanted to deal with being shadowed in order to host events. I am also very interested in being able to do event server deployments.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: No, so far my experience as a game helper has been very positive and I do not have any suggestions or criticism.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
Example 1https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QsSoHoPj0bTfH_qZvTIarovo1c_mCxc87KcojdRxRy8/edit
Example 2https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_MiK1FQp8fI9JDAg80-34RbEQP2IqsUbukh_D1TadLA/edit

^The second one is one that I've actually done before but at like 3am EST. Only about 10 people were on but it was by far my best encounter ever and everyone seemed to have a great time so I'd like to either do it again with more people and some improvements or do a part two.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

^ My most recent one 

^ Another recent one and in my opinion the best one I've done

Edited by Blanca

Former:

Jedi Youngling

I have to give this man a +1. I won't lie i blacklisted this man for a month from my battalion almost two months ago. But ever since then he has done incredible work not just in staff but in the server as a whole, hell he got Staff of the Month for a reason. As these are one of the few things i can still vote on i would love to see you enter the game master department! Good luck man.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

I have to give this man a +1. I won't lie i blacklisted this man for a month from my battalion almost two months ago. But ever since then he has done incredible work not just in staff but in the server as a whole, hell he got Staff of the Month for a reason. As these are one of the few things i can still vote on i would love to see you enter the game master department! Good luck man.

Thank you for that and sorry for any trouble I caused the 501st. I was a very new player and made the dumb mistake of testing a button during an event but I've definitely learned a lot since then.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1 minute ago, Blanca said:

Thank you for that and sorry for any trouble I caused the 501st. I was a very new player and made the dumb mistake of testing a button during an event but I've definitely learned a lot since then.

I'm just gonna bring out my fishing rod and mention that the black list is over, and our rank transfers are good.

• Funny 1

🌓🌙

12 minutes ago, TopGunz9 said:

+1 Extremely dedicated. 2 game helpers of the week in a row. Definitely capable of GM.

Thank you for the +1 and for making so many great dupes. It makes main server events so much more entertaining both as an admin and for the players. Your dupes are extremely high quality and have inspired me to begin making some of my own in the future.

Former:

Jedi Youngling