RP Name:

Padme Amidala

RP Rank:

Senator

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:199716302

Experience:

IRL - 

Construction: Been left in charge of various job sites of varying work (Flooring, Electrical, Eavestroughing,), as well as large projects (Deckbuilding, window installation, and plumbing), Held keys to job sites 

Retail: Have been in a supervisor role for 4 years. Assisting both customers as well as employees with problematic situations as well as ensuring care for both were met. Assisted with ordering product, inventory counts as well as opening and closing the store.

Fatherhood: I’m 30, father of a 10-year-old. I’ve had to deal with many different situations, tantrums, and struggles to help him as he grows and learns about the world. 

Server - 

Senate: 

Padme Amidala Since 7/14/2020

Lead senator tryouts, debates, and passive RP. Helped to update the Senate Roster, and built a budget planner to keep track of senator spending.

Doom’s Unit:

Commander Gambit - 

During my time as Gambit, our Brimstone was vacant and we had some squad spots to fill. I quickly began to work on HS and made sure that the unit was as well working machine. As well as handling DU related situations while the new CMD structure was settling in.

Executive Officer Brimstone -

As XO, I’ve been constantly working with the CMD core coming up with new ways to not only make DU more proactive but as well more enjoyable for future troops. I’ve worked alongside the BCMD to start on new systems to help the DU Officer/NCO core function better as a whole.  I still am currently working with the CMD to make sure that DU is at it’s finest and making sure any situations were dealt with quickly and with proper action.

Started to begin branch work for new Havoc Squad systems, reworking outdated documents, and kept the Havoc Squad at the time as an active part of DU.

Commander Doom- 

As Commander Doom, I took DU and reworked it from the ground up. First establishing a sturdy CMD core and then working them to find all issues within the battalion. Within the first month of my term communications between DU CMD, officers, NCOs, and enlisted was opened up with added systems via forms, a priority list that everyone could see and request to add things to. General discussion via open floor in meetings or privately in PMs or the DU Complaint form or by meeting with DU CMD.

Within the second month of my term, I with assistance from my CMD team began to rework outdated systems as well as add new ones to help ensure that DU CMD can oversee while allowing Officers and NCOs to have responsibilities, to help train them properly for the future. 

Why should you become Mas Amedda?:

I believe I could become the Vice-Chairman because I want to take the original idea that was intended for the Senator program and expand on it. I would create new and exciting passive RP ideas, here are some examples: 

Relief missions that would send both Senators and small groups of troops to the Bounty Hunter village to lend them aid, supplies, or to negotiate new trade deals. 

The excavating and extracting of new resources for the republic that would require civilian support to operate and defend. 

I’d also like to build a better background structure for the Senators to help them keep track of all of their resources as well as build new systems to make joining the Senator program not just pop on, walk around and talk with troops but to build an eventual system for proper debates on bills and operations that are ran by the senate. 

Do you understand the lore of the Galactic senate?:

Yes

Availability:

Mon, Wed, Fri 7:00 PM - 12 AM EST, Tues,Thurs 11 PM - 12 AM EST, Sat, Sun 12 PM - 12 AM EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

BCMD of DU

Current Admin

Senator Amidala

What do you feel the role of the Mas Amedda is?

I feel that the Vice-Chairman is that bridge between Senator and trooper. That they are there to help aid and guide the senators as they promote passive RP situations and as they interact with civilians as well as the republic military. It is also his job to be the bridge between the senate and the Chancellor, dealing with the senate matters while he is overseeing other operations in the republic.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

How do you plan to improve relations between the senators and the server?:

I’d like to see the Senate program more like a small battalion, rather than a group of players promoting passive RP and is more than “Desk RP” or a hostage when events or encounters occur. That Bill proposals and discussion isn’t just a passive RP aspect but something senators can actually see and use proper planning. 

That the senate team is more active as a team and not just on at separate times throughout the week (I do know this can be troublesome with timezones) as best they can to work together and grow. 

That the senate team is actively working to promote new ways for troops and civilians to work together, build new relationships and goals for the republic as a whole and not separately. 

I would first start off with working on filling an and all empty senator spots. Then I would be getting the group together on a more regular basis, getting all the senator’s opinions and ideas, and to establish what needs to be worked on.

I’d meet with the other Regimental Commanders, High Command and Cabinet members to discuss with them the new relief missions and other passive RP events/encounters. Open discussions to possible senator assignments to allow a Senator representative to hear battalion concerns or ideas for the senate.

I’ve also started working on a more structured “backbone” for all the senator systems and documentation. This would include organization and ownership of all senate related files onto a synergy owned email. Creation and implementation of new systems to help with the bill proposals, resource tracking, and funding. 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?

Yes

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

Forum Admin

+1 I believe you are the best suited for this position at this point.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1, but can you assure that you will keep a stable activity and won't just leave again out the blue?

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

23 minutes ago, Naffen said:

+1, but can you assure that you will keep a stable activity and won't just leave again out the blue?

If you're referring to a few days ago, I can promise to come back full swing into things,
 not let stress get to me and make sure I reach out more to friends and professionals even if assistance is needed. 

• Agree 1

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

+1 This man has amazing Ideas for the senate and was an awsome padme while he was doom. :)

• Friendly 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

• Coordinator
Coordinator

CONGRATULATIONS, You have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until  the 16th of October to contact a Director to conduct your Interview
//Locked
//Moved to pending