[DENIED] CWRP - Sinister's Staff Re-Application

Sinister

RP Name: Elder Sinister | Rancor PVT Sinister

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67611701

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: MRP Director technically, or HA for my last CWRP rank

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Life. I was working 40 hours a week, going to school, and trying to run the Military RP server, it just wasn't working at the time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly, I always want to come back. Hanging out on the server was always fun, I never left because I didn't enjoy it. Now that I have some more time, I will be playing the server again, and I always want to help where I'm able to. I'm a very creative person and I'm a nerd when it comes to Star Wars Lore of all kinds. Creating outside of the box events, simulations, and just fun things for people to do is a way I enjoy spending my time. I feel like I now have enough free time to be able to contribute to the staff team, and that's why I'm wanting to return after all this time.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I would say it went well? I started as a New Admin on Clone Wars, and worked my way up to Veteran Admin rather quickly. Then, I was a Game Master Manager for a while, and assisted with the revamp of that program. I was a Head Admin on Clone Wars for a while, and then left the CWRP server to assist in setting up the MRP server as a Head Admin, eventually being promoted to the Director. Throughout all my time as staff, I don't believe I had many issues, either that or I just don't remember them.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Friendly 1
  • Founder
Founder

+1 Was an outstanding staff member 

Forum Admin

+1 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

ya got a founder commenting o.o

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I'll be cancelling my application at this time.

I've spent the past few days observing and interacting with certain people, and that has led me to see that my help will be of no use on the staff team at this time. I won't say specifics, not going to talk negative about anyone publicly. I'll apply again if my opinion changes.

Please close this.

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied

Man Of The Past