Bruise’s Farewell

Damn, this was not supposed to happen for a while, but things change. I have spent 8 months here. And these 8 months have been some of the greatest in my life. But as if recent I have done a lot of things in my life. I have gotten back into school after 6 months of quarantine, I have joined my Varsity Football team and I am fighting for playing time. These factors and the fact that I want to spend more time with family have contributed to this. I wanted to complete my term as recon reg but I just don’t have the drive to get on anymore. Over my time on this server I have done many things from head admin to Jedi Master (Yikes). During this time I have met some awesome people to whom I wish to say goodbye to

@Clutch Man You got to boss me around for a couple of days and next thing you know me and you were both in high command. I am proud of you and you have done amazing as Mace Windu so far, let me know if you ever want some aunt myrnas party cheese salad.

@Brooklyn I used to think you were a bad guy, at least that’s how it sounded from some stories I was told. But those stories were very wrong. Thank you for all of your help and encouragement, good luck as Valiant.

@Cronis Keep the 41st growing man, I’m glad my pick for BCMD is doing well right now keep it up. Thank you for all the help

@jwmain Thank you did your work in the 41st keep working. You are a great person.

@Tetra Wouldn’t it be funny if you saw this, thank you for helping me when you were in the 41st we all miss. Please come back someday

@Forseen @Woeny @Daytona211@highstaff Thank you for the opportunities in the staff team, I had a hell of a time helping the server.

@Shockpoint@jacobfyfe I’m sorry I can’t do events with you boys anymore, but you both better keep those events popping

I don’t have the thought capacity right now to say farewells to everyone with multiple @‘s so @everyone Goodbye 👋 

• Friendly 3

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

makin me cry. Thanks for all the good times and the laughs. Don't be a stranger. But you did a great job during your time here and achieved so much. Be proud of that. <3

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Ah shit you're telling me I've been here for too long making me feel old lmao. Just know that whenever you come back you won't be able to move me in TS. I am going to have to find out where you live so i can send some of aunt myrnas party cheese salad.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Hahahahahahaha same shit I did last year but I got my knee fucked up so I came back. Don’t be a dumbass watch your legs. Fuckers target your knees it hurts like a bitch to play while your knee is locked up to the point it can’t bend. Tell your coach I can’t go instead of being a badass and keep playing on a hurt leg. Ight my rant over just don’t be like me 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I know we had our heavy disagreements and especially how things generally went down in the discord, especially in terms of legacy stuff and when you first took over Gree so I understand if you don't particularly enjoy me being around. You always tried your best especially with 41st and I appreciate that greatly and you have my respect for bringing things back from the absolute pits as best you could. I wish you luck in the future and I hope everything else turns out for the best. 

• Friendly 1