187th?

Aeon

Name:Erik l Aeon l Derel

RP Rank:Naval:CPO Rancor:MSG Jedi:Padawan

Suggestion:Bring back 187th

Implementation:A New Battalion so that the Windu Job has more interaction with the clones

Lore:The 187th Legion, also known as Mace Windu's Attack Battalion, was a legion of elite clone troopers that served under High Jedi General Mace Windu 
and an unidentified clone commander who wore clone paratrooper armor. They were distinguished by the purple markings on their armor which matched
Windu's hurrikaine lightsaber crystal in color.

Workshop content if applicable:
(Same Content that was on the server")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:187th Clone Jobs
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:All 187th Jobs that were present when implemented previously

Slots: 10 for all basic jobs except lore and BCMD

Description:The 187th Clone Legion

Model:
(The Same Models used when they were present on the server)

Weapons:Standard Trooper & Officer Job-dc-15s, dc-15a                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ARC Trooper- Westar M-5, PLX-1,Dual DC-17s,ARC Hand Blaster

Medic Trooper-Bacta Kit and same load out as standard trooper

Engineer Trooper-Same loudout as Standard with dp-23,Repair Tool,Datapad

Jet Trooper-Standard Trooper Load Out

Other:N/A

Edited by Weaslo
  • Funny 2

:pepeL:

-1, Here we go again. A suggestion for a Battalion. I suggest you go to the 327th one in Denied to see why this aint gonna happen. If 327th cant pass how can you expect this one to even go through with a Single Lore Character in this server having more lore than 187th combined. 

It would be foolish to add a battalion considering the current state of the Server. We already have Multiple Battalions Struggling on activity and THIS. WONT. HELP.

14 minutes ago, Weaslo said:

A New Battalion so that the Windu Job has more interaction with the clones

Also this is a bad reason. YES it says it was commanded by Windu but Windu Traditionally was with 91st. ALSO Mace Windu isnt binded to any battalion according to the Jedi Rules, Same goes with Yoda. With Yoda, Yes im 41st, But i have no requirement to be with them as my Jedi (im currently battalionless) and Mace windu goes where he damn pleases. So the reason for this battalion is pretty flawed if you ask me.

Look. I love new content, dont get me wrong. But this is Pepega, we need to work on suggestions that dont spread the server thin.

• Funny 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

-1 Sorry dude, but the truth is every time 187th get added it gets removed the next month or 2.  It’s not a smart choice, and fact is the battalions rn need to work on numbers before another one come along

Former: Liaison

If we are bringing battalions back, I think the 187th is the last of those battalions. For one, there is no lore BCMD unlike the 327th and the 91st who had BCMDs that had impact when it comes to star wars.

If you want Mace to interact with clones more, then all he has to do is come to base and do so. From my time on this server, I have never really seen those who play Mace interact with the 187th to begin with. 

Even if we add a whole new battalion to the server where would they go? we ran out of space for CTs which is why they were shoved into the showers. The base is pack and we need to work with that. 

So yeah bud but this is a massive -1 bub

-PUCK

-1, the community was against it the first time it was here and right now another attack battalion out of nowhere is not needed! 327th was suggested to be brought back for the same reason and was denied for that exact reason.

Bro the only battalion i could see being brought back is the 91st. So -1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 hour ago, XGears said:

ALSO Mace Windu isnt binded to any battalion according to the Jedi Rules

This was changed during my time as Shaak Ti due to the removal of 187th and 91st, that way Snadvich could serve as General for Shock still! Just a little background insight to the decision we made on the council.

Holy shit a toy battalion to be brought back after the blood shed to remove it? 
It took RemovinG Rex, and pushing 187th into 501st, (turning 501st into 187th for a long time there) to get rid of this non sense. It’s just gonna get added get populated for a week or so then the power players will get bored and the batt will die again. No. Stop. -1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, XGears said:

-1, Here we go again. A suggestion for a Battalion. I suggest you go to the 327th one in Denied to see why this aint gonna happen. If 327th cant pass how can you expect this one to even go through with a Single Lore Character in this server having more lore than 187th combined. 

It would be foolish to add a battalion considering the current state of the Server. We already have Multiple Battalions Struggling on activity and THIS. WONT. HELP.

Also this is a bad reason. YES it says it was commanded by Windu but Windu Traditionally was with 91st. ALSO Mace Windu isnt binded to any battalion according to the Jedi Rules, Same goes with Yoda. With Yoda, Yes im 41st, But i have no requirement to be with them as my Jedi (im currently battalionless) and Mace windu goes where he damn pleases. So the reason for this battalion is pretty flawed if you ask me.

1 hour ago, XGears said:

Look. I love new content, dont get me wrong. But this is Pepega, we need to work on suggestions that dont spread the server thin.

Exactly what Gears has stated, Yes it would be a cool idea to implement them but we need to get players in the battalions we already have, If anything we should remove some

Edited by ✞ [SR] Havoc™ [A]
Forgot to -1

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

I'm all for adding new battalions, however, 187th has been brought back on 2 separate occasions both of which ended with them being removed. Also, with the current state of battalions and server it's best to focus on our current battalions instead of adding new ones.

1 hour ago, Weaslo said:

Implementation:A New Battalion so that the Windu Job has more interaction with the clones

-1 Coming from me as I am Mace Windu I don't need more work but I appreciate you thinking about me :)

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

-1 Sorry dude, but the truth is every time 187th get added it gets removed the next month or 2.

This has been the cycle constantly with the battalions being added, whether it be bad leadership (Not saying anyone in particular, just a general statement) or it be lack of members. It always ends the same.

25 minutes ago, Sanchez said:

I'll come back to remove this battalion if its added again dont test me 

Keep the trash where it is in the trash.

u wont boy.

Something else to consider is the fact of, if we were, hypothetically, to re-implement the 187th, you would be taking members from other battalions. This honestly is not a good idea now, or later.