[ACCEPTED] Dennis Staff Re application

Dennis

RP Name: XO Brimstone | Dennis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: NO

Why did you leave the staff team?: I didn't have the needed time to play on the server or do my staff duties. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin to help the game master program, and help guide the new staff members and answer their questions. The game master program needs someone who is willing to take risks with events and show that the republic can take a loss as well. I want to help bring synergys staff team back to the glory that it has been in the past. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My last time as staff went fine, nothing to crazy to note. I was SA and GM during a time of leadership change, with constant changing requirements it was difficult for me with my time to do anything. Like i said nothing to crazy did my job as best i could but didnt have time to meet requirements, so i left until i could sort out IRL stuff going on. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

+1

Can't wait for "Dennis is Leaving Staff for Good v5"

• Funny 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

like mentioned before in many of your previous staff applications, I have not had really any good experiences from you. even as of recent.
Constant Fail RP, even when you were Spec Reg. 

Lack of respect towards players, one example, when a Naval is trying to call PTS to let you guys what the situation was, you outright screamed at him. Which actually didn’t allow DU to deploy to a Illum for an Encounter. 

It comes to do you want the staff to help the server or just have a fancy tool gun or Phsy gun to abuse. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

8 hours ago, Kurt said:

like mentioned before in many of your previous staff applications, I have not had really any good experiences from you. even as of recent.
Constant Fail RP, even when you were Spec Reg. 

Lack of respect towards players, one example, when a Naval is trying to call PTS to let you guys what the situation was, you outright screamed at him. Which actually didn’t allow DU to deploy to a Illum for an Encounter. 

It comes to do you want the staff to help the server or just have a fancy tool gun or Phsy gun to abuse. 

I agree Dennis did failRP a bit when he was Spec Reg but that was over two months ago. +1 He has improved a lot since then. Also thank god someone understands that the republic didn't win every battle 

Edited by Diplo

:gasp:

+1 Everyone deserves second chances also why not.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

I was someone who was on the Dennis salt train so to speak. Often critiquing everything he did. I am not gonna say he did nothing wrong, we all have blemishes, but Dennis has rolled with the punches and  proven to be driven and focused. Regimental life just did him dirty.

+1 you are one best commanders I've seen on DU if not the best. Just don't burn yourself out.

• Winner 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...