Mon Calamari Jedi model (Okay'd by gears)

Korm

Name: Trykk Govorst

RP Rank: Knight Adept

Suggestion: Putting a Mon Calamari skin for Padawans/knights/masters.

Implementation: ^

Lore: Many species of the galaxy were force sensitive, so why not?

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1834690854

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: Jedi_padawan / Jedi_knight / Jedi_master

Slots: Current

Description: Current.

Model: models/player/grady/starwars/mon_cala_padawan.mdl models/player/suno/beta/mon_calamari_knight.mdl models/player/grady/starwars/mon_cala_master.mdl

Weapons:  Whatever is current.

Other: Fish folk! They have all the body groupers our current jedi models have.
b52c5b53797063a6ff4acb8a2e77a61e.jpg

Forum Admin

+1 why not add another model for jedi not to use ;)

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 for the time being, @Korm I understand that this would be cool but also. Jedi already have a vast selection of models and body groupers to choose from. I truly believe that some need to go for others to be added 

Edited by Dennis
Change of vote

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1

Decided not to support this, read other response

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1, let the fish take over

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1, I know it's rich coming from cody but dont you have enough models

Like how many is ever going to be enough. Jedi aren't special and gotta work like all other battalions

Lose some of get none. You already have a fuck tonne already and I doubt this will bring anything new 

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

8 hours ago, Comics said:

Jedi aren't special and gotta work like all other battalions

What does this even mean? lmao. There are a lot of Padawans, Knights, and Masters and each person acts/roleplays in a different way.  More Jedi models is just more diversity, more opportunity to RP as someone unique, a.k.a., someone who can stand out more. I don't understand why you believe Jedi shouldn't more models. I really doubt you're all that concerned with the 1.1 MB size increase so I'm just more confused.

+1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Forum Admin
14 hours ago, Comics said:

-1, I know it's rich coming from cody but dont you have enough models

Like how many is ever going to be enough. Jedi aren't special and gotta work like all other battalions

Lose some of get none. You already have a fuck tonne already and I doubt this will bring anything new 

I mean what your saying isn't wrong... Jedi fr have to many models that no one uses like ever.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

6 hours ago, Johnson said:

What does this even mean? lmao. There are a lot of Padawans, Knights, and Masters and each person acts/roleplays in a different way.  More Jedi models is just more diversity, more opportunity to RP as someone unique, a.k.a., someone who can stand out more. I don't understand why you believe Jedi shouldn't more models. I really doubt you're all that concerned with the 1.1 MB size increase so I'm just more confused.

+1

Jedi have a fuck tonne and I mean a fuck tonne of models. And once again they've asked for more. Battalions have to prove they deserve models and even then it's battalion to get the community's respect.

Jedi just gotta slap up a random model which does nothing for anyone and everyone just claps along because jedi.

Jedi don't need more models, it won't help jedi, it won't do anything. It's a slap in the face to anyone whose, especially in clone, who've been shut down for models they so desperately actually need to help something grow. Jedi just what a model because they want it

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

On 8/4/2020 at 10:36 AM, Comics said:

Jedi have a fuck tonne and I mean a fuck tonne of models. And once again they've asked for more. Battalions have to prove they deserve models and even then it's battalion to get the community's respect.

Jedi just gotta slap up a random model which does nothing for anyone and everyone just claps along because jedi.

Jedi don't need more models, it won't help jedi, it won't do anything. It's a slap in the face to anyone whose, especially in clone, who've been shut down for models they so desperately actually need to help something grow. Jedi just what a model because they want it

If it sparkles and pleases. We can get rid of a few. Like Umbaran skin, why umbaran jedi? Lul. We can yeet the masked battle lord skin, it's not ever used. and I'm sure we can find 1 or 2 more.

• Agree 1
33 minutes ago, Korm said:

If it sparkles and pleases. We can get rid of a few. Like Umbaran skin, why umbaran jedi? Lul. We can yeet the masked battle lord skin, it's not ever used. and I'm sure we can find 1 or 2 more.

Could easily look at a few

• Agree 2

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

51 minutes ago, XGears said:

Ok, Had a look at all the models and ive come to the conclusion of all of them

Human - Obvious

Gotal - See a Couple

Pantoran - Rarely seen, probs one that can go

Quarren - This Squid is used in regular basis

Rodian - Same with Pantoran, maybe more seen

Togruta - used alot, i even use it

Twilek and Twilek 2 - Can we just have one?

Bith - Not usually seen but people seem to enjoy it

Gungan - Honestly dont see many of these but they seem like a staple for the server

Trando - Most Common

Jedi Knight Female - Used by many Lore Characters

Masked Battle Lord - Yeet it, Just use Jokal

Kreia - Yeet this Nun 

Scion - We can afford losing this one

Jokal - Shadows use this one

So the ones that should go are - One of the Twileks, Masked Battle Lord, Kreia, Scion. 

The ones that can go but maybe can stay - Pantoran, Rodian

Thats upwards to 6 Models we can Yeet and put in better ones. Im also in favor of yeeting all but 1 or 2 Youngling Models as they are minimally used.

Edited by XGears

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

12 minutes ago, XGears said:

Human - Obvious

Gotal - See a Couple

Gungan - Honestly dont see many of these but they seem like a staple for the server

Trando - Most Common

Kreia - Yeet this Nun 

So the ones that should go are - One of the Twileks, Masked Battle Lord, Kreia, Scion. 

Thats upwards to 6 Models we can Yeet and put in better ones. Im also in favor of yeeting all but 1 or 2 Youngling Models as they are minimally used.

I see a lot of rodians. Most of the new padawans are rodians.

Forum Admin
On 8/5/2020 at 3:22 PM, XGears said:

Human - Obvious

Gotal - See a Couple

Trando - Most Common

Kreia - Yeet this Nun 

Noooooo pantoran my baby😭

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Human - Obvious

Gotal - See a Couple

Trando - Most Common

Kreia - Yeet this Nun 

This post is not about the removal of models as that would be an in council thing. If people have an issue with the "customization" they should understand that is is a jedi jobs ie {padawan, knight, master, lore] That itself limits customization to a point but throwing away models to throw them away seem pointless. I'd rather see us revise an entire list and formed instead of individuals being yeeted. Bring a new suggestion to the order and agree as an order and as a council a new list of models for the Jedi. I enjoy the thought of adding and trading out Jedi models but one as a time and then a long list of removal out of no where is not the way to go about this.

• Agree 3
14 hours ago, Bro said:

That itself limits customization to a point but throwing away models to throw them away seem pointless.

Perhaps i should mention that they wont add any more models/jobs untill we remove some, thats why I brought this in,  I understand that this isnt what the post is for but if we are gonna get this we need to start thinking about what we need to remove. I responded to someone saying that as a quick example of what we could remove as it was also pointed out we have alot of models already.

15 hours ago, Bro said:

I enjoy the thought of adding and trading out Jedi models but one as a time and then a long list of removal out of no where is not the way to go about this.

That I agree with, These are the only 2 Models that were approved, This one was approved months ago but no one bothered to put it up. The Wookie one was recent. At the moment we are waiting on a big amount of models from a certain team coming through which improves on the current models we have Lore Character and non lore, Theres always other models aswell, People are always looking at the workshop for improvements on our current ones.

Lastly, Im not saying we should remove all these models right now and not find suitable replacement, this was merely a passing comment to evaluate whats currently being used and what isnt, I absolutely want to have replacements in place. But in the situation that we would need to remove 1 or 2 now, We can atleast gather a general idea on it and ofcourse the Council comes first on that.

This is used a lot more common and has been for a while. 
what’s the point of adding and deleting models all the time? 
I just think this is dumb. There’s More than enough models for everyone and getting rid of what you have so 2 or 3 people can play as a fish doesn’t seem very epic .

Youre also suggesting getting rid of half of the models for 1??? this whole thing is just dumb tbh. 

The models are fine, they have been fine for a long time there’s no reason to yeet the ones you have just to downgrade because that’s what you’d end up doing because I can’t the good Jedi model makers on my thumb. 

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, Craigary said:

Youre also suggesting getting rid of half of the models for 1??? this whole thing is just dumb tbh. 

I legit just said i was not saying remove all the models for nothing, I was saying find suitable replacements, That we have 2 to at this moment, Ive also said that we need to remove 1 or 2 now, so no, im not suggesting to get rid of half of the models, I was saying there are potential for some to be removed. This list was just my opinions on the current models.

You guys have so much possibilities already. More RP my ass this shit will be used by like two people for good RP. Like the wookie model. It'll be fun for a bit but then who's really gonna use it and build a character around it. 

• Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

1 hour ago, XGears said:

I legit just said i was not saying remove all the models for nothing, I was saying find suitable replacements, That we have 2 to at this moment, Ive also said that we need to remove 1 or 2 now, so no, im not suggesting to get rid of half of the models, I was saying there are potential for some to be removed. This list was just my opinions on the current models.

That’s my point. It’s not worth it, the models are fine and the trade off isn’t there. All I’m saying is this is pretty pepega. There’s no reason to add or remove models.

• 2 weeks later...