Crimson's Niner Re-Application

Crimson

Steam Name: Crimson -iwnw-

RP Name: Crimson

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:61827702

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad Lead

How many terms you've held the position?: 1

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: Honestly, this position is one of the few reasons I am still on this server. After my time as Spec Reg and CG I just really wanted to leave again. Omega Squad is and remains to be one of the most entertaining positions. So to the reasons I want to be here. Currently speaking Omega Squad is the most active squad in the Special Operations Brigade and has actively a full squad on most days. Secondly my Squad has survived the short SOBDE Squad lead Purge going on. Not saying that is fully my doing but its the full squad working together and making sure we are all good mentally and physically. Not much I can put here that does not stroke my own ego or seem like I am rambling. My Squad should speak for itself for its accomplishments and how it has shown itself on the server.

Current availability:

Mon & Weds = 10:00 am - 7:00 pm CST

Tues, Thurs, & Fri - 10:00 am - 11:00 pm CST

Sat & Sun - Allday

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?: I have achieved an active full squad that has not been removed. That is statements is currently above most of the current squads. That's not to disrespect them but  just stating the facts. Secondly I have achieved a squad that has been respected and shown a non minginess from SOBDE. Not much else I can put for a squad of four and a jedi.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?: Honestly, Not much else I can strive for besides keeping them active and not a group of idiots. I don't know what you want from me dad.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yep.

• Winner 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Forum Admin

+1, What can I say, he done good for the squad in his first term and will continue to do good for us in the 2nd Term. 

• Friendly 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

+1, very epic Omega Lead 09 Niner

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 bet

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1

+1 I remember being Etain while crimson was Niner, not my best time here on the server what so ever, and I was an absolute shit head back then, but for the trouble I gave him Crimson handled me pretty well and I don't blame him for any of it. Crimson knows his shit

One of the easiest +1's I'll ever give. The man has had a fantastic term and has lead his squad in a way that most never could. Needless to say he knows how to have fun, and knows when to be serious. Literally never had a bad experience with this lad or his squad mates. Good luck gamer. :HYPERS:

+1 This guy is great for the position of Niner

• Funny 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic