[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rohan's Staff Application

Rohan

Head Admin

RP Name: Lieutenant Colonel Rohan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155676106

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CEST | GMT+1

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I took sort of a break from the server. And I am returning nowto play. I have noticed that when I play myself, early EU time, there is bare staff active. I had to wait a few hours for a WL and eventually got someone on TS to hop on just for that. I can provide what needs to be done in the timezones, on the smaller scale obviously. With this I like to get back into doing events, making builds & using it for battalions to host trainings etc.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like bananas. I like pandas. I like fried chicken.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Head Administrator - 4 months, Round 2: SA/VA - Total 2 months. GMM x 2, TRO, GMO x 2.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | Lieutenant Colonel Rohan has played for 2883:34:17.

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 you left the community after losing out on Rex. And stated in one of your resignations that you “ain’t doing this” After applying a few weeks before.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin

+1actually stay this time

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

On 7/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, Kurt said:

-1 you left the community after losing out on Rex. And stated in one of your resignations that you “ain’t doing this” After applying a few weeks before.

agreed. -1 you seemed to just give up after loosing up on a position and didnt seem to have any drive to continue helping to community. 

Man Of The Past

Head Admin
On 7/28/2020 at 11:47 PM, Kurt said:

1 hour ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

agreed. -1 you seemed to just give up after loosing up on a position and didnt seem to have any drive to continue helping to community. 

Quite frankly continued playing for another 2 weeks till I resigned. This had nothing to do with me losing out on Rex and I was working with Forseen, Rex, at this time and playing. After the 2 weeks, as I mentioned in my application, I decided to take a break. As for the point " didnt seem to have any drive to continue helping to community. " I remained in Intel to assist in that department, and stayed a TR to assist in CC trainings.

• Agree 1

Personally, there is a bit more of a reason why I don't see you fit for being staff, however I have left the server and community to focus on other project. I'm not here to start drama but I still am keeping my -1 on this application even if it may or may not count. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

-1 I believe you can do good work within the Staff team. But the last couple of times you've been staff you just resigned like couple weeks after getting it. I agree with what Kurt and Noble said.

Edited by Jack_Kazoo

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

On 7/28/2020 at 5:47 PM, Kurt said:

I agree with Kurt here. No offense, seems to me like you’re trying to get positions for sake of having them, rather than genuinely wanting to work for them. You’ve constantly said things about other battalions, and how the community is dying or whatever, yet you do a 180 and apply for staff, or use the ranks that you have given to you rather than working for them.

You left DU after a couple of weeks, saying that it wasn’t fun and 501st was more fun, yet you just sit on your Legacy rank in DU. 

I can’t bring myself to give you a +1, but I’m also not an asshat and going to -1 you in case you actually are trying to change. I’m gonna let the free will of the community sort this out, I guess.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:49 PM, Rohan said:

Quite frankly continued playing for another 2 weeks till I resigned. This had nothing to do with me losing out on Rex and I was working with Forseen, Rex, at this time and playing. After the 2 weeks, as I mentioned in my application, I decided to take a break. As for the point " didnt seem to have any drive to continue helping to community. " I remained in Intel to assist in that department, and stayed a TR to assist in CC trainings.

In those 2 weeks, you got PLTL in DU, did barely anything in that position and resigned. 

By staying as server intel, what did you actually accomplish in that time period? Or does it just say “Intel” in TeamSpeak.

Also, just checked the TR discord. You’re not even on the TR board. 

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Head Admin
54 minutes ago, TheCyan said:

In those 2 weeks, you got PLTL in DU, did barely anything in that position and resigned. 

By staying as server intel, what did you actually accomplish in that time period? Or does it just say “Intel” in TeamSpeak.

Also, just checked the TR discord. You’re not even on the TR board. 

This is the 2 weeks after Rex got appointed, not when I was in DU.

@Rohan

Mate the only problem I have with you is that you constantly come and go.   The last time you got staff,   You were around for just a couple of weeks then resigned.  

You did good work previously,  but PLEASE stick with it this time.  +1

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

• Retired Founder

For those of you that are saying he left when he didn't get Rex, I have to give it to Rohan's credit, he stayed and helped me for at least 2-3 weeks, then went to explore other avenues, during the time he was gone from the server (Which was only like a week or two), he still assisted the 501st with questions and helped me with stuff within the battalion.

Although there have been a couple issues in the past with you within the staff team, I feel as though your goods always outweigh the very small amount of bads (which can come down to misunderstanding some systems, in which we have discussed) and you always strive to educate yourself when situations don't turn out your way and look towards improvement.

+1 from me, as long as you keep looking towards improvement. However, I will leave it to the current VAs, HAs & Directors to decide on this process. Good luck! :)

• Friendly 1

Edit: I decided Im gonna remove this , I didnt ever see nor have any experience with rohan when he was staff. and I agree , if I made an application for a big rank like that just to get denied I wouldn't be pretty happy either. for now im gonna +1 this he seems like hes committed and wants to help out the community .

Edited by Nova_
Head Admin
21 minutes ago, Nova_ said:

-1 It seems like you have been given many chances and you left after being in staff for only 2 weeks and apparently this has happened many times, so how do we know it won't happen again.

I wonder who told u this has happened many times. I have been removed once in December from HA after 4 months as HA, after that once as SA/VA. Furthermore have I resigned a singular time from New Admin (Somewhere mid june). This is the one and only time I left on such short notice as the first time as staff I was in it consecutively from May 28th 2019 - December 18th 2019 and somewhere from begin february for 2 months.

29 minutes ago, Nova_ said:

-1 It seems like you have been given many chances and you left after being in staff for only 2 weeks and apparently this has happened many times, so how do we know it won't happen again.

Wrong, do your research before you post stuff like this, it hurts people’s credibility 

+1 go get em rohan.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 7/29/2020 at 5:06 PM, NobleHeoruwulf said:

Why does that matter people can be emotional after losing a position like brah. It can be a real blow for someone to say you're not good enough for this position. 

Rohan you're a good little Indian guy +1 

Just control your emotions buddy 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management