Title of Thread:  CWRP - Shockpoints Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Foxtrot RC-14 Paroxysm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72936970

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Pacific-Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin x2

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Mostly burnout of the server

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I think there are a lot of things that have changed in the server as of late, and I want to help bring positive change to multiple issues. This includes certain branches such as SOBDE rarely seeing a deployment, CCs at an all time low, and other issues I feel like I can address. I want to become a GM and potentially TRO again to fix these problems, as well as make some quality events and have fun. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I usually worked very hard in staff, especially TRO, but I rarely felt like I was making a difference in GM. Now with many aspects of the program in need of help, I want to assist the program and come back. I have a lot of ideas I never got to put in usage, and I think I really can make a difference. Both times I resigned due to burnout and inactivity, but as of late I really have had a hankering to do staff again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Banned
2 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

Posted too early hangon

@Chaseman 😐

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

+1 you sexy bastard

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Hey, you're a friendly, kind and approachable individual. I personally see you a lot on the community I say the community as you are active on both the server and the forums. You give a lot of feedback and good constructive criticisms on the application/topics of other members. +1, Good Luck

• Friendly 1

+1 cool dude

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted