Steam Name: Synr.GG | Satan

RP Name: Blitz | Kovacs | Satan

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60059784

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Rancor [My One and Only]

Experience:

Clone:

Rancor [PVT-CMD]

Rancor has been my one true home. From the first day that I joined Synergy and got CT trained I went right to Rancor back in October. I have worked my ass off playing with this battalion as well as making relationships with lots of people in it. I worked my way up to WO Hammer where I stayed for 2 months helping bridge the gap between NCO and Officers. Due to my work as Hammer I was promoted to CMD where I have been for a month. As CMD I have been dealing with relations within the battalion and trying to help as much as I can with the 

Rancor [ENGL]

Within Rancor I was the Engineer Lead. In this position I recruited people into the branch as well as trained the future of engineers outside the battalion. I am still focused with this even out by trying to help out as much as I can to get more people in the branch.

Jedi:

[Padawan-Knight of X]

I have worked my way from Padawan to Knight of X. During this I have become Shadow Manager and Ace Lead.

[Ace Lead]

As Ace Lead I have revamped a lot about the program. I have reworked how the application and grading are done with automation. I have also brought back more active people within Ace and cleared out the inactive people within the branch as well as updating the roster. With this I have also worked through the conversion of switching over to LFS as well as Felucia where there's very little fly space.

[Shadow Manager]

As Shadow Manger I have helped recruit new Shadows as well as Sentinels into the branch. There is not much to say as this is more of getting people into the branch rather than a real leadership position.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become Rancors BCMD because I am dedicated to the Battalion. I am always there to help anyone that needs it. I have plans in order to improve the battalion as I am going to state down below.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: 8AM-12AM Everyday

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 1907:42:43.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to be more active on the server, as well as more interactive with other battalions. To achieve this I will be hosting more passive RP within the server for Rancor patrols. As well I will come up with ideas for deployments that can happen for rancor that aren’t just shoot’em ups. With saying being more interactive with other battalions I will host planet side trainings that include other battalions to get working with them to improve. I will also try to improve with the 41st as they are our recon brothers.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Agree 2
Head Admin

I only +1 this due to my interactions with you, however, had I not known you I would've put a -1. There's is a whole lot lack of detailed plans for the battalion's future, really short application  and the app doesn't give away any specifics I'd like to see. Nonetheless, good luck buddy.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

The reason being not that I don't like you satan or not that I think you wouldn't be a good BCMD but, your application this application seems like it was very rushed and took you about a solid 5 minutes to put together and that there wasn't really any effort put into it. Maybe it's because you feel you have the spot in the bag with no one else applying but with a poor application like this it doesn't seem like you're willing to put in the work for the application not to mention the work you'll need to put in if you do get BCMD. As rohan said I would personally like to see a specific plan that you have for Rancor and how you will go about to execute that plan and make me want to +1 your app. Until then I remain here.

Best of luck 

2 hours ago, Raids said:

The reason being not that I don't like you satan or not that I think you wouldn't be a good BCMD but, your application this application seems like it was very rushed and took you about a solid 5 minutes to put together and that there wasn't really any effort put into it. Maybe it's because you feel you have the spot in the bag with no one else applying but with a poor application like this it doesn't seem like you're willing to put in the work for the application not to mention the work you'll need to put in if you do get BCMD. As rohan said I would personally like to see a specific plan that you have for Rancor and how you will go about to execute that plan and make me want to +1 your app. Until then I remain here.

Best of luck 

I just really suck at writing things. Always just passing English :( Took me awhile to write.

+1 I have been in RANCOR for nearly a month now and Satan aka Blitz has one of the best commanders I have been under command. Satan especially helped me grow as a individual and make me serious and also have fun within rancor. If I asked myself were I would be about a month ago I would have never thought I would be in the position and the place I am in. I progressed to 2LT and I am now a Alpha ARC and before I joined rancor I was not even a Alpha ARC. Satan has truly helped me progress and make myself a better individual. He by far deserves BCMD because of his dedication, patience and overall a good guy

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 maddest lad

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Do I even need to say it? 

+1

The biggest DUH for Rancor BCMD. Satan, while the app is a little shorter than some others, you have really only displayed hard work in everythning you do, from Clone to Jedi. I feel like you have way more expereince than needed for this position. During Pranzer's term, I would always see you on and helping him with whatever was needed. There is literally not a single doubt in the fiber of my being that you are ready and fit for this position.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

+1 best padawan

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, I’ve been dedicated to Rancor since the server started in 2017 and we had ARF officers, all I have to say is be on the server more. I cannot tell you how motivated the guys get seeing their commanders online. The same way 501st love seeing Rex and role play with him, is the exact same with Rancor’s BCMD and his arc and arfs. Hold lots of passive rp with your boys, it’ll attract new players as well. I have lots of faith in you, Kovacs. Best of luck, brother. :HYPERS:

+1 dedicated to Rancor, good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organize your interview before 07/26/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.