Teaa

Steam Name: SippinTeaa

RP Name: CF-99 “Wrecker”

RP Rank: Captain

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65432801

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Bad Batch

Experience:
104th [PVT - Major]

104th was the first battalion I had joined on the server. I had joined the medical regiment which was my home for a while. I slowly became a SGT and began thinking about going down the ARC path. Soon after I found a medic in the 104th that I attempted to take under my wing. This was my first experience in being a role model for someone. Fast forward to the Cloud situation. I got mass promoted to Major as well as Dash-44 [MEDL]. Had a few decent ideas that I was planning on making work, as well as being ready to take the position of Senior Officer, except I had passed Fixer tryouts. 

Delta Squad [PVT - XO]

I joined Delta Squad under the leadership of Marvel. Soon after he had resigned and Inosuke was put into the position. I rose the ranks pretty quickly, attempting to be a role model to the new members we had recruited. Soon after I was promoted to XO. As XO I was always trying to be there for whatever Inosuke had needed me to do. Delta Squad had become a very mingey squad at the time. I made a few mistakes as XO, but overall feel that if I didn’t do those things, I would have been a great candidate for Boss. Soon after the situation I was removed for promoting mingyness in the squad.

Bad Batch [2ndLT - Captain] 

When I had rejoined SO BDE I had the mindset of being the most uptight person in TS and being the most professional I could be in-game. I feel that I have done a good job roleplaying as Wrecker and making sure that I did not make the same mistakes that I had made before as Fixer.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I feel that if I take my same leadership capabilities minus the mistakes that I had made during my XO times, I am a great option to lead the squad. I can be mature when needed to be, as well as call the shots that may be hard to call. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Pretty much.

Availability: I currently have driving school for the rest of this month every Mon Tues and Wed. Other than that, whenever I am awake.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since mid January.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want my squad to be able to hold their own when it comes to leadership. I want to be fully confident at the end of my term that everyone in my squad is able to run for Hunter without feeling pressured or nervous. I want us to have synergy [pun intended] within the squad so that working together is like a knife through butter. Lastly, I want us to be as accurate as possible while playing as our characters, we are in this position to entertain as well as be professional. The more we do that the better.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

+1

hesitant

you one of the funniest dudes i know but

for sure you have definently improved ingame in terms of not being mingey. but during squad lead you gotta make sure that shit stays on like 1% 

Edited by Lix
  • Agree 1

+1 dont fuck up

• Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

Ima +1 my boy Teaa, but how can you ensure that you wont do the same mistakes as you did before in Delta, same for your squad?

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management

:monkaHmm:

Teaa you're a good guy but I personally feel this is too early. It wasn't long ago that you were removed from SOBDE for what I assume would have been a good reason and the removal was really short lived since you were able to rejoin SOBDE in a week or two just in another squad.

My +1 is very, very hesitant. Squad Lead is easy as long as you make it easy and have fun. Stress it out, rush it, make it not fun, and you'll burnout quicker. Learn from your mistakes and use that to improve yourself and guide your squad and you should do fine.

Also fuck ya glizzys and good luck.

• Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Naffen said:

Ima +1 my boy Teaa, but how can you ensure that you wont do the same mistakes as you did before in Delta, same for your squad?

Well I know my removal wasn't long ago as Marvel said, so I can understand why you think I could make the same mistakes. When I came back I've realized what mistakes I had made which were, easy going, immature, wrong attitude, as well as a me just being dumb. For me making the same mistakes myself, I've already been doing alright with keeping 3 of the 4 issues down hence me not getting beaned, and for my squad. I've learned that being lax is a VERY easy way to get fucked. Now obviously I'm not going to be cringe with it, but you understand.

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

:monkaHmm:

Teaa you're a good guy but I personally feel this is too early. It wasn't long ago that you were removed from SOBDE for what I assume would have been a good reason and the removal was really short lived since you were able to rejoin SOBDE in a week or two just in another squad.

My +1 is very, very hesitant. Squad Lead is easy as long as you make it easy and have fun. Stress it out, rush it, make it not fun, and you'll burnout quicker. Learn from your mistakes and use that to improve yourself and guide your squad and you should do fine.

Also fuck ya glizzys and good luck.

I'll make sure I do that, thanks for the advice.

• Informative 1

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

As long as you're intentions aren't just to run for a squad leader position just to be in it. You legit need to work on improving BB and SO BDE as a whole. It's what I've done each of my Kal Terms, During Niner and my SO BDE Reg Term and even continued to make my voice heard as a non SO BDE member. Hell I even did it as MCMD and palpatine.

+1 if you can do all this.

• Informative 1

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8