[Republic Advisor GROUNKLE] has left the game

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[!!!!URGENT!!!!!]

Secure comms channel: [REDACTED]

Origin of Broadcast: [REDACTED]

[Message data received, Beginning playback.]

"HELLO TROOBERS HAHA. GROUNKLE HERE. GROUNKLE MISS TROOBERS, HOPE TROOBERS EATING WELL. SOUP MAKE STRONK TROOBER.. HAHA SOUUUP!!... *clears throat* GROUNKLE HAVE SAD SAD TO TELL TROOBERS... GROUNKLE NEEDED ON INTERGALATIC URGENT AFFAIRS.. GROUNKLE NO SEE TROOBERS NO MORE.. NO SEE TROOBERS FOR LONG TIMEY.."
*Long pause*
"GROUNKLE ENJOY TIMEY WITH REPOOBLIC, MANY FUN BE HAD WITH TROOBERS... GROUNKLE WISH GROUNKLE STAY STAY.. BUT GROUNKLE MUST BYE BYE.."

[Transmission file corrupted. Unable to resume playback.]

Anyways, its me, BigBoss, the old head, professional retard. After 3 years I think this is the final time Ill be around.
With the way things have been going in my personal life and such, Ive fallen into extreme inactivity. Working 50+ hours a week, sleeping and working on side projects with what ever free time I have. Plus Ive developed some concerning skin conditions from an allergic reaction to something at my new garage. Mental health taking its toll too.
Point is, Im a busy man. 
I just wanted to formally write a goodbye to all the other old-heads and young-heads who played with me over the last year.

@Joah Without you and your high staff team putting up with my shenanigans and tom-fuckery on the server, I dont think I would have had such a fantastic time.

Also I will never let the [FORBIDDEN MEME] die
qFjlcqR.jpg

@Joah's SNICKERS YARD. Thanks for giving Joah wisdom in these confusing times. 

@Mitchell Im proud of you my son, Grats on high staff and high command and shit. Had fun meeting and playing with you while I was RANCOR/ALPHA
@Sixta TF you mean we left the PercTent on Anaxes?
@Qal One final PTL 2x for Camouflage Training? I appreciate what you've done for 21st and what you've done for me.
@Fenrir Make sure to restock the KU cooler while Im gone. 
@Akula Lowkey one of the most poggers people I've met on this server. :GrounklePOG: The KU trio caused WAY too much trouble and got away with it lol. 
@Mav I dont need to @ you I still have your Snapchat loser. 
@Omalic Thanks for adopting GROUNKLE as your grandson and appointing him Republic Advisor. If it wasnt for that, I prolly would have dipped a while ago, gave me something to do that made everyone happy.
@Porch Worst Kal 0/10, couldnt find the old A'den. At least you kept an eye on the grill.
@Gadget Your Queen is afraid of Rabbits. 
@Venom/TJ One of the best squad mates ever. Also I still have your nipple saved on my phone baby ;)
@Hero Thanks for letting me be BH high command and help with accounting. I had fun while it lasted. 
@Rackarain Boy I sure am hungry.
@Snadvich Thanks for being not so retarded this time around lol <3
@Ratio WHITE MAN STAND ON TOWER
@Crimson Hi dad

And anyone else Im missing, its been real but i gotta hit that

tenor.gif?itemid=4780633

Best of wishes,
Former 21st CPT ELITE ASSAULT LEAD, Former CG RIOT MAJ, Former DU COL and Intel Lead, Former [best] N-12 A'den, Former Alpha-66, Former KU Zypher, Former Jedi P Crainius, Former Cabinet Member Hahl Trubosst, Former Republic Advisor Jedi Knight GROUNKLE, Former dumbass..

BigBoss.

F866868A9BE0AF71387B50464F1719C0E0BDDCCC

Edited by BigBoss
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 6

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

Banned

BROOO THE PERC TENT! 

:(( 
o7 bro

• Friendly 1