Echo Model Addition

Luckyy

Approved by Current 501st Battalion Commander Rex (Forseen)

THIS IS NOT TO IMPLETMENT Echo into BB, just an extra skin on top of his current as well

Name: Lucky

RP Rank: I was intel team, but I showed up to one meeting so yeah bout 8 months ago

Suggestion: To add an additional model bodygrouper to Echo

Implementation: This would allow more lore in reality and would give the current echo and future echo's more roleplay oppurtunities with CF 99, rex, etc, etc

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-21-0408 

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1832349747

688e5afdc5469061694c63bd7b801edf.png

spacer.png

+1 when you had that model by the middle of last July. The Time has come my friend for me to become Echo

Edited by KillJoy
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

-1, makes absolutely 0 sense to have this bodygrouper in 501st. Just pushes it more into the direction of CF99 than 501st. Wqs discussed previously when you asked, with no Rex present, and got negative feedback in the officer channel.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 minutes ago, Dax said:

still doesnt really fit with 501st. if they move him to bad batch itd make sense. but not with Echo in 501st

Also part of my reason that it's a bodygrouper and not a model change, allows unique opportunities on the server

im gonna say it

Echo shouldn't be in the 501st anymore.

The Clone Wars took him in a new direction, and so should the server.

But this is the middle ground that's trying to make both parties happy.

Model kinda shitty tho.

+1

• Agree 10

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 Echo is already getting a updated 501st model along with Jesse and Fives with the 332nd update.

But personally I am still not entirely happy with the way you've gone about this the 501st has made it clear that we don't really want the model but you have still constantly asked nearly every BCMD/XO in recent history to allow you to put this up and currently the 501st still don't want it but have gotten tired of you constantly asking In all honesty thats the reason why the HC said fine put it up.

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Ratio said:

im gonna say it

Echo shouldn't be in the 501st anymore.

The Clone Wars took him in a new direction, and so should the server.

But this is the middle ground that's trying to make both parties happy.

Model kinda shitty tho.

+1

Dude lets not go there in terms of where people should be half of the lore characters should be six feet under by now we have a fandom sub unit mate i love ya but theres 101 more problems before where Echo is 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Scarecrow said:

Dude lets not go there in terms of where people should be half of the lore characters should be six feet under by now we have a fandom sub unit mate i love ya but theres 101 more problems before where Echo is 

It was already confirmed by the devs that it was gonna happen. This idea of where Echo should be placed doesn't even have to have the "lore" thing apply. It was already slated to occur once the latest season finished up. Personally, I'd still rather just see him in CF99, and I just think all around that 501st should let the man go.

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1, why would he have this if he's still in 501st.

Get him in BB then you can have his BB skin. It's just an extra suit for the sake of an extra suit, it has no purpose until he's in BB.

Also how the fuck can you shift from fully capable ARC trooper to severely disabled one handed human astromech. Makes actually 0 sense. Echo is either bad batch or 501st there is no way you can pick both.

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

-1, just looks like a slow advancement of pushing echo to bad batch. Model looks amazing and sure Echo shouldn't be in 501st RN but we cant apply everything rn. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 While it may be lore accurate armor, theres no real need to have it other than the character trying to get clout. Hes not Bad Batch on the server so he shouldnt get bad batch armor. Like people have said, if they were to add echo to BB, then itd be cool but as of right now, it doesnt fit

Forum Admin

-1 for all the reasons stated.
He's either BB or not, stop jumping timelines.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 keeping him in 501st with this is more scuffed than Havoc Squad. 

No offense y’all 501st cats need to make up your mind either keep him or yeet him, you can’t have both. 

However I wouldn’t be mad moving forward and testing a bunch of people tbh.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

No offense y’all 501st cats need to make up your mind either keep him or yeet him, you can’t have both. 

We want to keep him 100% and dont really want this model i refer you to my -1 post.

But no Echo is not more scuffed than Havoc Squad pal nothing is really more scuffed than that other than sith

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

We gotta move forward in the server.

That means that Havoc Squad Locke and Crush have to go, man. They're canonically dead by now, remember that one episode?

• Funny 2
  • Winner 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC